Left over Lincoln Accessories

hottweelz

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Off the top of my head:

WeatherTec / Ventshade Clone Rain Guards.

Used but NICE:
Side Window Deflectors

WeatherTech® Side Window Deflectors offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look. They are crafted in Germany from the finest 3mm lightly-tinted acrylic material available. Installation is quick and easy, with no exterior tape needed. WeatherTech® Side Window Deflectors are precision-machined to perfectly fit your vehicle. These low profile window deflectors help to reduce wind noise and allow interior heat to escape. Also availabe in dark tint for most vehicles.

# Maximize your fresh air enjoyment.
# Optically transparent.
# OEM quality.
# Sleek aerodynamic styling.
# Reduces wind noise.
# Installs inside the window channel.
# No unsightly exterior tape.
# Minimizes interior heat when parked.
# Helps keep side windows dry in the rain

See Them Here

Mine was a 1998 Mark VIII, should fit 1997 and I guess you guys would know about the First Gen better than I would. They sell for $50. Just make me an offer.

I also have the famous ebay riddled License Plate Frame that says "Mark VIII" mine is pretty mint. Make an offer
1097314051598_C_MARK_VIII.gif

Last but not least:

I have the coolest little Key Chain. It's a Gold Mark VIII Steering wheel with the Lincoln Symbol in the middle of it. It's also Mint I think I paid like $5 for it. Make an offer.

YTRY said:
hey 25 for the holder?
The License Plate Frame? If you like to use paypal my email is hottweelz@gmail.com or PM me for my personal address. Just make sure I have your address so I can ship it out to you asap. I'll probably put any remaining stuff on Ebay on Sunday.

I realized I also have the Stereo Harness adapter for the Mark VIII for an aftermarket radio, currently Pioneer but you can use it for any stereo. I put the Factory Radio back in it.

Bates93Mark8 said:
i Like the License Plate Frame how much?
Had gotten an offer for $15 but the guy never paid. So I still have it,

Never got around to putting the stuff up on Ebay.

Members online

No members online now.
Back