Leather seats

King03LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Mine are starting to crack a little. I clean them and polish them with leather cleaner/lotion often. What do you use for your seats? Can I prevent further cracking or mend the current cracks? What about getting them softer? Thanks for the tips!

there are a few different ones. i personally like leather masters. it.s a 3 step process, and i feel it works the best. next would be either leatherique (2 step process) or zaino leather in a bottle. any of those 3 will give you good results

Are your seats soft like the drivers seat? I assume the driver seat is like that because it gets the most use? My back seats are great, I'd like both front seats to be that soft!

Thanks for your tips. Your car looks great btw. Great rims.

Is this the kit you are talking about? http://www.topoftheline.com/aulekit.html

the kit i bought also had a leather conditioner called "vital". i purchased it from www.detailersdomain.com for about $60. 250 ml bottles of each product (strong cleaner, vital cond., and the protectant) 4 app sponges, and 4 micrfiber towels are included in the kit.

the kit i bought also had a leather conditioner called "vital". i purchased it from www.detailersdomain.com for about $60. 250 ml bottles of each product (strong cleaner, vital cond., and the protectant) 4 app sponges, and 4 micrfiber towels are included in the kit.

Thanks for the link. Looks like its on sale right now for $45.95, not bad!

Make sure you turn the heat on and let the products soak, at least the conditioner. The hotter and longer you let it soak, the softer it gets.

that's a good deal! i bought mine during a 25%off sale, so that's just about what i paid. this is what a lot of concours level detailers use. you can probably get 4 full uses out of it too.

Members online

Back