Lasers car? Nope Rich's car!!!

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
yesterday Rich ( My Great 8 ) came up from south miami to bring me my trans and to pick up his wheels at the same time. i ran to the store and bought him some fancy new lug nuts and put the wheels on for him. its a laser clone now lol, or mark8murder clone, whoever lol. i dont care how many times i see a mark with speedstars i never get sick of them. rich was so happy to finally get them on the car and it made the car look so awesome, you just cant hate a speedstar!! i said farewell to my chrome speedstars and now they are at their new home in ft. lauderdale. now rich can join the speedstar thread.
newmotorpics005.jpg

newmotorpics008.jpg

newmotorpics006.jpg

newmotorpics009.jpg

yeah but that trailer hitch got my trans up to me, so its the only trailer hitch i like lol.

Freaking awesome wheels on an awesome car, you guys should see his interior,
Looks like the day it came out of the showroom!

yeah his car is clean, he was mad because the tire that almost fell off the trailer ended up riding the rest of the trip on his back seat, he was bitchin up and down to me about that on the phone lol!!!!! i love when rich gets part of that car a little dirty omg he goes off lmfao!

lmfao, that's Rich alright, he washes that car almost daily, mind you it sits inside the garage all day. but i love his dedication to his ride!

it just put the icing on the cake with them wheels, did you see what he did to my nice white back bumper i put on for him? he jack knifed the trailer into it, uggggggg i wanted to slap him!

i freaking witnessed it happen!!! OUCHHHH!!! he was backing up the trailer into his driveway like @ 20mph, he's a nut

That trailer hitch keeps :q:q:q:qty drivers from bumping into your car in Florida parking lots.

Thanks Jamie for posting the pics. I don't know much about computers. The trailer hitch comes out of the reciever and you can hardly see the hitch normally. Thanks everyone for the compliments! I really appreciate them.

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta lower that sucker an inch or so though! Rich you must be happier than a f@g with 2 @sses right now! So much anticipation but finally they are on your car! CONGRATULATIONS! Well deserved! Can't wait to see both your car & Elliot's new S/C.

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta lower that sucker an inch or so though! Rich you must be happier than a f@g with 2 @sses right now! So much anticipation but finally they are on your car! CONGRATULATIONS! Well deserved! Can't wait to see both your car & Elliot's new S/C.

Jamie brought the front down as low as it can go. I don't think it looks bad the way it is. If he relocated the studs, there is the potential to wear out the front end prematurely. I'm not into worn front ends!!

Jamie brought the front down as low as it can go. I don't think it looks bad the way it is. If he relocated the studs, there is the potential to wear out the front end prematurely. I'm not into worn front ends!!

I have to agree there!

Look at the second pic. You can see the trunk lock cover idea I stole from you. Thanks for the idea. I think it looks so much better than the hole. Besides, who actually uses their trunk lock anyway.

SWEET!

:( Thats exactly what mine would have looked like with speedstars...dammit! Looks good:)

Look at the second pic. You can see the trunk lock cover idea I stole from you. Thanks for the idea. I think it looks so much better than the hole. Besides, who actually uses their trunk lock anyway.

haha, glad it worked out for you...It's a nice $1 mod.

Clean! Except that passenger fender dent! Tsk tsk tsk...

HA! My sh*tpile made it into the pics, lol you can see the roof of my car in the 2nd pic behind the toreador LSC!

Mine hasn't worked since I bought the car in 2002. I think the lid was replaced at some point and they didn't swap the lock.

Beautiful car BTW.

Members online

No members online now.
Back