Kustomizingkid thread?

JoshMcMadMac

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I had a thread titled "Kustomizingkid?" that has disappeared. It had been around since June 19th, and was active until it disappeared sometime between last night and this afternoon. This was the link for it, which no longer works:
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=75805

No one seems to know where it went, who deleted it, or why. I received no notification of its removal. There was no apparent reason for its removal, and even had Moderators posting in it. I am hoping there is solid justification for its deletion, and likewise am hoping that someone has the decency to tell me what is going on.

I would assume its because of the high school drama. Not you personally but other people getting involved when it should have been a discret manner, no offense.

I deleted it.

You should have your money courtesy of another member and myself, which means this topic is done and over with.

I deleted it.

You should have your money courtesy of another member and myself, which means this topic is done and over with.

Thank you for coming forward...although to be honest I feel it was handled improperly. It was deleted BEFORE I caved and accepted payment from another member! I have received nothing from you, nor have we had any contact on the matter whatsoever.

I should have at least been notified, and truly it should have been left up so that I could post that all was well; at most it should have been locked. Instead, it appears like it was swept under the rug, so I was pretty much railroaded into taking whatever I could just to let the situation go away.

I'm sorry that I work through the day and don't run LVC 24/7. I don't feel that I needed to converse with youon the matter because the funds were already sent. As far as deleting the thread, that was a mistake on my part. Only because I hit the wrong button and physically deleted it instead of sending it to the trash bin.

And don't even try to play the railroaded card.

You were paid what was owed, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm sorry that I work through the day and don't run LVC 24/7. I don't feel that I needed to converse with youon the matter because the funds were already sent. As far as deleting the thread, that was a mistake on my part. Only because I hit the wrong button and physically deleted it instead of sending it to the trash bin.

And don't even try to play the railroaded card.

You were paid what was owed, nothing more, nothing less.

You are wrong.

I DID NOT TAKE PAYMENT UNTIL AFTER THE THREAD WAS DELETED.

I took the payment from another member, who stepped up for Brandon wanting the matter to go away. I had been messaged by them over the weekend about them paying for him, and I had declined, as it was not their responsibility. When my thread disappeared, and the LvC admin could not account for where it went, I caved and accepted the offer knowing that this matter was getting swept up.

I have to agree with josh the thread should have been locked after all was said and done.

Like I said fellas.

I didn't MEAN to delete it. We have a subforum called the trashbin. You select a thread and move it there. Had I done that, it could just as easily been moved back.

I accidentally hit the physically remove button and that was all she wrote.

As far as things being "swept up".

Yes I want this to go away, there are lawyers out there that would love to have the info, and I'm not Gina let it happen.

Let it go.

Kid could.have handled it differently, but things are good now.

Mike

Members online

Back