1230.jpg

1231.jpg

The other side...

Before:

1232.jpg

After:

1233.jpg

1234.jpg

They are the Kooks Jet-Hot coated headers from SCP with Percy aluminum header flange gaskets and stainless steel Stage 8 locking bolts. New motor mounts, oxygen sensor extensions, Flaming River billet steering joint and an EGR delete were part of the install.

The test drive report will have to wait. It's still on the rack. One more bend and weld on the drivers side downpipe, then a front end alignment.

you had to extend the o2's too! I thought when they first advertised them that they were direct fits! Nothing needed! I had to extend my o2's and have had a ce light ever since!

Looks good kid. Can not wait to see/hear the difference. What are you using for catalytic convertors?

I am green with envy, this is the next mod on the list for the 94 mark.

looks like you deleted the cats, any reason?

No emissions testing down thar in West Vagina? Must be nice. I wanted to hear what it sounded like with your current exhaust setup with cats....but I guess I will only hear it without the cats....oh well. I hafta run cats here in PA, they have emissions testing here. :mad:

Kooks look like they make good power over the stock manifolds...

That shiznit sounds NICE!!!! Now I can not wait to see/hear it at the track this year (as long as I still live here in Pittsburgh). But, I know I will hear it this year at Carlisle (especially if this job I am lookin at, being called for, goes thru.....since it is in Harrisburg, and I will be living in Carlisle......:D ).

If you get the JOB

1wykdmk8 said:
That shiznit sounds NICE!!!! Now I can not wait to see/hear it at the track this year (as long as I still live here in Pittsburgh). But, I know I will hear it this year at Carlisle (especially if this job I am lookin at, being called for, goes thru.....since it is in Harrisburg, and I will be living in Carlisle......:D ).

Look me up, I live in York, and work in Camp Hill. Just a short hop across the river.

bufordtpisser said:
Hoping to get a set on the 94 soon if PennDot gets off of their AZZS.

Ok, not that it is that difficult to do, but I am confused as to how PennDork has sumfin to do wif your header install?

1wykdmk8 said:
But, I know I will hear it this year at Carlisle (especially if this job I am lookin at, being called for, goes thru.....since it is in Harrisburg, and I will be living in Carlisle......:D ).

:cool: See ya there! :waving:

Sounds viscious, can't wait to see how it does at the track. I'm predicting 102-103mph and mid 13.5-13.6. Good luck Driller!

sounds wicked man!!!! I am running Motorsport shorty headers with dyna tech hi flow cats,custom made X pipe and no mufflers. I wish Kooks headers were available back when I did my exhaust system...:cool: :cool:

why is your car so dirty in the vids at the track

MarkOfDeath said:
why is your car so dirty in the vids at the track

100_1912.jpg

The track is 2-1/2 hours away, across the mountains and through all the nasty road salt along the way. :(

Members online

Back