Know where I can find...?

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im looking for another mk8. This time Im being pickey. 96 lsc red, black, or silver, or a gen2 black, red, or gunmetal. Decent price/mileage obviously. Anyone know of one? Im not opposed to traveling a distance.

not an lsc but my friend has a 96 diamond in red 120k I THINK he is asking
$4000

I dont quite think so. If im getting a gen 1 it better have hid's, Im not forking out another 1200 after the fact, thats already alotted for the trans. But thank you though.

Im looking for another mk8. This time Im being pickey. 96 lsc red, black, or silver, or a gen2 black, red, or gunmetal. Decent price/mileage obviously. Anyone know of one? Im not opposed to traveling a distance.

Wait wait a minute ... Mr. Wilson you don't want one of those POS cars you sold!...:rolleyes: I thought you were done with Mark VIII's and never wanted another one...:p

Wait wait a minute ... Mr. Wilson you don't want one of those POS cars you sold!...:rolleyes: I thought you were done with Mark VIII's and never wanted another one...:p

Hay, wait, your right...im in the wrong forum...
Na, the thing of it is, mine was a turd, it was from day one. It didnt help that I was a total noob and didnt do anything properly. I put a lot of time and effort into my truck, and learned the value of doing things the right way, and actually doing things yourself, and I also realise that I had stumbled onto quite a unique platform that responds quite well to modification with the mk8. Basicly, its my way of having a "cobra" before I can afford the 20k for a real one. I want to get deep into the motor so I can get some first hand experience on it, and yea maybe make a few mistakes so when I do get a cobra in a couple of years there shouldnt be any need for me to worry about it.

btw. the bug avitar fooled me for a second lol. I actually tried to wipe it off.

Gen 2's are UGLY! Don't you think? The front end is just so "whale" looking. Just my oppinion.

Don't worry about the HID's as the bulbs are really not availible/affordable anymore. Just figure in $400 for new hallogen housings & go with an aftermarket HID set. The Gen 2 replacements are now halogen!!! It seems that Ford forgot about the Mark VIII owners!

Gen 2's are UGLY! Don't you think? The front end is just so "whale" looking. Just my oppinion.

Don't worry about the HID's as the bulbs are really not availible/affordable anymore. Just figure in $400 for new hallogen housings & go with an aftermarket HID set. The Gen 2 replacements are now halogen!!! It seems that Ford forgot about the Mark VIII owners!

wait, what? I knew they were hard to find, but now they are gone for good? dang. I guess that blows up my idea. I agree that the gen 2s dont look as sleek, but those colors (LSC only) look really nice imo. The gen 2s are also a bit more comfy. Either way, I want obd2 this time. It makes life 10x easier.

i believe there is a red 96 lsc on ebay right now.. 100k

if i remember.. it was at Marinelli motors in edinburgh ,pa

i believe there is a red 96 lsc on ebay right now.. 100k

if i remember.. it was at Marinelli motors in edinburgh ,pa

i dont see one unfortunately. Theres a 97 "lsc" (not) in brooklyn, but thats not what i want either. I do like the look of the red 96s though. They look real sharp with tint.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-M...oryZ6305QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think im gonna check out that one. Its not too far from me. Im still lookin though, so keep postin if you find them.

lol - :W back home Mr. Wilson ;)

yes both have their plusses, but my fav is the same...96 LSC, would like to find out more about the 95 LSC's...where and how much did they tweek them, 3.27's? dont jump me! I known the LSC have em, but info on the 95's is hard to come by.

MsM8

lol - :W back home Mr. Wilson ;)

yes both have their plusses, but my fav is the same...96 LSC, would like to find out more about the 95 LSC's...where and how much did they tweek them, 3.27's? dont jump me! I known the LSC have em, but info on the 95's is hard to come by.

MsM8

as far as i remember, the 93-96 lsc were the same in the gearing 327s, but the only differing factor was the 96 was obd2 and hid headlights. The 96 lsc is what id want most of all. The good styling of the gen 1 + the obd2 and hid lights. As far as the gearing is concerned Im more of a fan of the 308s over the 327s. Remember how I pulled on you on the highway? But who wants stock gearing anyways?

Oh Look The Crook is back , Yes I still got that useless black Back seat you sent me after 9 months waiting ... Oh and lets not forget you said it was tan and then sent a black seat ? Remember how many times I had to call you , and that ONLY reason you sent any thing was Mommy found Out what you had did ?

Great To Have You Back . Looking forward to your BS all over again.

Oh Look The Crook is back , Yes I still got that useless black Back seat you sent me after 9 months waiting ... Oh and lets not forget you said it was tan and then sent a black seat ? Remember how many times I had to call you , and that ONLY reason you sent any thing was Mommy found Out what you had did ?

Great To Have You Back . Looking forward to your BS all over again.

Its nice to be back, thanks for the warm welcome.:D Please dont forget to mention the springs you sent me that couldnt hold up a cotton T-shirt in trade for my mint condition lsc rear seats. I wouldnt want to misrepresent things.

(btw, I said from the getgo it was black. I said that I had tan and was converting to black and you could have the black seats because I had no need for them with selling the car. Im sorry if your reading level wasnt up to par with standard english. If you have a problem still, please pm me or start a new thread, this isnt what this thread is about, thank you.)
i found that 96 red lsc

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lincoln-Mark-Series-LSC-1996-Lincoln-Mark-VIII-LSC-SUNROOF-CD-CHANGER_W0QQitemZ120176249814QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6305QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the HID's are super clean.. interior looks real clean..
its been posted a few times and he keeps dropping the price..
i dont think it sold so give him a call.. the number is in the link with lots of pics and info...

same guy i bought my black 96 from..

Thats pritty nice, Im not a fan of the tan interior though, but thats definately on my watch list. Thanks, but like I said, Im being pickey this time.

Well you can get a bad one as with any car... plus if you don't take care of them they will treat you just as bad. There can be a lot of work to do on Mark VII's to get them to where you want them. Think of the price you are getting them at and what can be done to them.. We have found a gold mine in my opinion....

Keep up your search... there is one out there... see you in chat tonight...

PS... Isn't that bug great!! LOL

Hay, wait, your right...im in the wrong forum...
Na, the thing of it is, mine was a turd, it was from day one. It didnt help that I was a total noob and didnt do anything properly. I put a lot of time and effort into my truck, and learned the value of doing things the right way, and actually doing things yourself, and I also realise that I had stumbled onto quite a unique platform that responds quite well to modification with the mk8. Basicly, its my way of having a "cobra" before I can afford the 20k for a real one. I want to get deep into the motor so I can get some first hand experience on it, and yea maybe make a few mistakes so when I do get a cobra in a couple of years there shouldnt be any need for me to worry about it.

btw. the bug avitar fooled me for a second lol. I actually tried to wipe it off.

well i actually just got in the coils for the front tonight, ran out of light before i could finish the job. However it sits in the front, ill lower the rear to match.

Funny how the front coils held the front end up here ?

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=23624

As I recall you had posted that you had got a set of black seats and had changed out your tan seats.

You sure have a lot of Excuses,
Excuse 1 oh the coils they didn't hold the car . yet you posts don't show that to be true.
Excuse 2 the seat was always black? LSC?

Yet You never said why it took you almost a year?

Your record here Speaks for it self.

To Quote an LVC member "I feel sorry for any car you ever own"

Let Clear any Misrepresentation I sent you 2 coils springs that you end up using and selling you car with (never stating that the coils did work)
Then After 9+ months of me calling your mom and dads house (that is were you live right with mom and dad) and you work Costco Tire center and then Mommy found out form me that you had been a little boy crook.
Then You sent me the seat the you never put in your car.
btw BY THE TIME YOU GOTEN AROUND TO SENDING THAT CRAPY BLACK SEAT
FOR THE CAR I HAD SOLD BY THEN.

One thing for sure No users are stepping up stating How I burned them?
Then again I am not a Kid who Live with Mommy

856-234-140X call you again little boy.

Its nice to be back, thanks for the warm welcome.:D Please dont forget to mention the springs you sent me that couldnt hold up a cotton T-shirt in trade for my mint condition lsc rear seats. I wouldnt want to misrepresent things.

(btw, I said from the getgo it was black. I said that I had tan and was converting to black and you could have the black seats because I had no need for them with selling the car. Im sorry if your reading level wasnt up to par with standard english. If you have a problem still, please pm me or start a new thread, this isnt what this thread is about, thank you.)

Thats pritty nice, Im not a fan of the tan interior though, but thats definately on my watch list. Thanks, but like I said, Im being pickey this time.

Gen 1 LSC's were 95 1/2 & 96. They all should have had HID's, However Ford had the dealerships change many of them over to hallogens. As far as I know the only difference between the two is that the 96 is OBD2. I really think that the LSC package is way over rated! I went to look at a couple and was not very impressed considering how much more people think they are worth. The HID's are very nice but now you need to find a solution to the bulbs. I personally think the best things about the LSC are the gears & dual exhaust.

Gen 1 LSC's were 95 1/2 & 96. They all should have had HID's, However Ford had the dealerships change many of them over to hallogens. As far as I know the only difference between the two is that the 96 is OBD2. I really think that the LSC package is way over rated! I went to look at a couple and was not very impressed considering how much more people think they are worth. The HID's are very nice but now you need to find a solution to the bulbs. I personally think the best things about the LSC are the gears & dual exhaust.

I completely agree as to how overpriced/rated the LSCs are, but its whats in demand so it sets its own price. The main reason I like the LSCs, aside from the hid's is the monocolor paint/trim. I never truely cared for the chrome.

MrWilson said:
Listen man, I really dont care if you have a gripe with me. If you have a problem with me, as you obviously do, then just dont talk to me. Theres no need to ruin threads with off topic discussion. If you want to debate this or vent on me, thats fine bro, I just ask that you do it either in here or in a diffrent thread.

MrWilson said:
Actually, you have my phone number, so If you please call me sometime and we can discuss this "in person" like adults.

Here is the main problem . WHEN YOU BURN SOMEONE you don't request not to ruin your threads .

Call you ? Wait are you saying I didn't call you almost every month, at the end calling you at your work (costco tire center) . At the Best You lied to get off the phone , or I just got your mother.
I sent you 2 springs that You used and sold your car with.
and after too many calls & pms after speaking with you mother & almost a year you sent me a black seat (don'T play? stupid! It was never going to be black) For my by then sold car with tan interior .

I got your Garbage , I had sold the Car, I WANTED YOU TO STILL SEND IT SO YOU COULD HOPEFULLY LEARN SOMETHING , not because I needed it anymore.

You get crap when you burn someone sounds like you should get used to it .
YOU TREAT OTHERS like you treat you car. You HAVE A LOT OF GROWING UP.

BE WARNED ANY DEALINGS WITH MRWILSON MOST LIKELY WILL GO SOUR !

Here is the main problem . WHEN YOU BURN SOMEONE you don't request not to ruin your threads .

Call you ? Wait are you saying I didn't call you almost every month, at the end calling you at your work (costco tire center) . At the Best You lied to get off the phone , or I just got your mother.
I sent you 2 springs that You used and sold your car with.
and after too many calls & pms after speaking with you mother & almost a year you sent me a black seat (don'T play? stupid! It was never going to be black) For my by then sold car with tan interior .

I got your Garbage , I had sold the Car, I WANTED YOU TO STILL SEND IT SO YOU COULD HOPEFULLY LEARN SOMETHING , not because I needed it anymore.

You get crap when you burn someone sounds like you should get used to it .
YOU TREAT OTHERS like you treat you car. You HAVE A LOT OF GROWING UP.

BE WARNED ANY DEALINGS WITH MRWILSON MOST LIKELY WILL GO SOUR !

Talk about maturity...geez.

Your going on my ignore list, thats all. I dont care how much you post, Im not going to see it.

Point made ?

So the guy gets ripped off, and it's fine and dandy ?

I don't get it. I'm glad other boards I frequent ban people who scam over the net. :mad:

Members online

Back