Kicker Solo-X 12" Sub 4Sale

ChrisTheBest

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling my Brand new Still in the shipping box Kicker Solo-X 12" 2008 model. I bought this sub a month ago, Hoping to install it when I go home on leave from my combat deployment. But i'm to worn out to do that, So I decided I to sell.
the Sub retail is $1200 but I will sell it for $850 thats as much as I payed for it. This is a competiton sub, there is no sub on the market that will pound harder then this. If you are interested Send me a private message, thanks.
chris

Subwoofer Specifications:
Subwoofer Size 12"
Voice Coil(s) Dual (2 voice coils)
Impedance 2 ohms
Peak Power Handling 5000 watts
RMS Power Handling 2500 watts
Woofer Surround Foam (Stitched to Cone For Re-enforcement)
Woofer Composition Titanium Deposit Impregnated Cone with rolled outer edge, ISD
Sealed Box Volume CALL KICKER TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
Ported Box Volume CALL KICKER TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
Sensitivity N/A
Frequency Response 20 - 100 Hz
Xmax (millimeters) N/A
Top Mount Depth 8-9/16"
Cutout Diameter 11-1/4" Square

You payed how much for a kicker??? 850 holy :q:q:q:q. Thats alot of dough for that sub. Oh by the way the JL 13W7 will out pound that sub any day.

I love JL audio, but that isnt a competition sub, Kicker Solo-X is. and I would put lots of moolah on it that JL would get crushed. 5,000 watt's compared to the w7 13 which is 2500 watts

Ok first of all you gotta understand the difference in comp subs and stock subs. There is no difference. Those comp subs are just the what some companies call their best subs. Have you ever seen an amp that puts out 5,000 watts?? I don't think so. And thats the max for the sub not its rms. Second of all the 13W7 is a much better sub for the money. Let me explain it this way for you. You know how a car company says their car has lets say 300 hp. And then you go and dyno the car and you are only getting only about 240 hp. Thats what Kicker is like. The JL and the Alpine Type X for that matter, tell you what you are gonna get on the dyno. Kicker is an inferior sub, number 5 on my list out of top subs.

first of all power doesn't mean everything. The kicker solo x is LOUDER then the w7 maybe not sql though. neither of those are the loudest subs and there are amps that put out far over 5kwrms

Ok first of all the W7 is 1500 rms 3000 peak. Second of all there is no amp in the world that runs 5000 watts rms. You are out of your mind if you think there is. Third of all it is spl not sql. And that measures the loudness of the speaker, which would make the JL a louder speaker. As well as the Alpine type x, The new Orion and the new pioneer. Those four speakers are louder (spl) than that kicker. If you run the sameamp to all those speakers and make sure each sub is in its proper enclosure you would see that the kicker sub is inferior. I have been doing this since I was 14 and now do it proffesionally and iam 29 now, so thats 15 years experience. I was doing this while some of you guys were in diapers sucking your thumb.

Chris is right, Kicker just released the warhorse this year, it's a pricey amp and takes a lot of power to run it, but it is capable of the wattage stated above. Granted, you're not going to win any races with it in your trunk.(adds and extra 66.8 lbs. to your ride)

Also, don't forget the JBL A6000GTi, it's rated a 7400 watts x 1 ohm

But I would like to see the MTX Jackhammer with the Warhorse up against any other single amp and sub combination.

I bet it would out-pound anything else you could come up with. Granted the enclosure makes the woofer!

Ok first of all you gotta understand the difference in comp subs and stock subs. There is no difference. Those comp subs are just the what some companies call their best subs. Have you ever seen an amp that puts out 5,000 watts?? I don't think so.

And thats the max for the sub not its rms. Second of all the 13W7 is a much better sub for the money. Let me explain it this way for you. You know how a car company says their car has lets say 300 hp. And then you go and dyno the car and you are only getting only about 240 hp. Thats what Kicker is like. The JL and the Alpine Type X for that matter, tell you what you are gonna get on the dyno. Kicker is an inferior sub, number 5 on my list out of top subs.

LOL, you need to learn alittle before you start blabering. Some people think jl is god when it comes to anything car audio wise. It is not true. Yes they make a great product if you want to spend twice as much to get the same output/sq. A re xxx will make the jl bend over backwards any day of the week along with 1/3 of drivers made.

I did own a pair of w1 years back and was very impressed when i hooked them up to a 800 rms fosgate. But i got them for 100 with a box.

Never fails 2 amaze me.....

Aside from all that..... You can get this same sub BRAND NEW on ebay for far less than what you want for it.. It is so funny how people jack the price up to try and stiff someone when all ya have to do is a little research befor you list something on these forums.. I mean D@mn y would ya do that to someone.. lets be real about the whole situation and think about this.. Thanks and good luck on selling that to a dumb fak....

http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-SOLO-X-S...ryZ18805QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Members online

No members online now.
Back