Kicked out 11.38

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Booted, tossed , blackballed, ejected, they where on me like white on rice in a nice way. They even took my #'s off my car. LOL Took 2 passes and I was done. But a happy done.

Usually they won't kick you out on test and tune nights although I've seen it happen.
Friend of mine has a 03 Mach1 with a MMR900 block and T-trim. Test and tune night at the track came and he was trying to keep it legal, ran just under 12 back to back then a 11.2. They were all over him.. He opened it up and ran a 10.6. They promptly asked him to leave, he took his slip with a smile.

It was a Test and tune night. There was like nobody there yet so I stuck out like a red thumb.

That stinks, at least you got a good run in.
How much more do you think you can squeeze out of it?

Check out the first run. This was against a 1970 Nova tubbed full race car with 14x32's and chickin sticks out back huge hood scoop and drag paint job. I never even saw him in my side mirror. I'm right lane.
004_zps733c4cd7.jpg

That's a damn good 60' for an automatic..have you been spraying it off the line or once you get it rolling?

Check out the first run. This was against a 1970 Nova tubbed full race car with 14x32's and chickin sticks out back huge hood scoop and drag paint job. I never even saw him in my side mirror. I'm right lane.
004_zps733c4cd7.jpg

That looks like a nice fender race!

The imagination of gear heads cannot be understood by the people who drive cars as tools. I look at your modifications and Don's list of mods and I'm blown away by the way you guys think. What I use as a long distance cruiser you guys turn on its head and beat purpose-built racers at their own game. Seriously? 11's in a Lincoln? You guys are certifiably bat-**** crazy. My hat is off to you both. It takes commitment to make all those diverse changes work in harmony.

Hey I was very polite when I came over to your car said you were done.lol. I even shook your hand and congrats on a great run and then told you were donelol. I know who the guy in the nova is and I bet he was like wtf after that pass with you. I loved it. But the tower was on you quick. My boss told me to take the numbers off sorry about that just doing my job. but one of my other tech co worker thought it was cool that you went 11.3 and gave the total obession nova a run and beat him lol.

Hey I was very polite when I came over to your car said you were done.lol. I even shook your hand and congrats on a great run and then told you were donelol. I know who the guy in the nova is and I bet he was like wtf after that pass with you. I loved it. But the tower was on you quick. My boss told me to take the numbers off sorry about that just doing my job. but one of my other tech co worker thought it was cool that you went 11.3 and gave the total obession nova a run and beat him lol.

You guys where 100% cool! I knew I did a bad thing. LOL Just stoked the first run was an 11.5 so I had another shot at it. I will be running N/A rest of this year so you won't be on me anymore. I will put the roll bar in over winter.

Can't wait to see n/a numbers.
How close is the mark to your mustang?
Will the mark go faster for cheaper some day?

Can't wait to see n/a numbers.
How close is the mark to your mustang?
Will the mark go faster for cheaper some day?

Me too I have all rest of Oct to run N/A.
The Mustang is in the 8.99 N/A (1/4) range so not even close.
The Mark will always be looking for more. Goal now is 10.99 on stock engine. I only need .23 seconds in 1/8 mile to get 10.99 in 1/4.

Members online

Back