Kapones....hell ya

01LSv6

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Got my 20x8.5" +43 offset Enkei Kapones w/ 245/35/20 Nitto 555 tires on this week, love them! No rubbing or ride problems at all. Fit and ride perfect with the car. Turns heads like crazy everwhere I go. Heres 8 pics I took today Oh, also put on the angel eyes w/ cleared corners and installed some silverstar turn signal bulbs (bulbs look irridecent, but light up very bright amber)...:D

1000209cc0.jpg

1000191ls3.jpg

1000204xv6.jpg

1000206sr4.jpg

1000205dc5.jpg

1000207fj6.jpg

1000208cj5.jpg

1000210cp0.jpg

Looks good.

These wheels are becoming overpopulated with the LS crowd though. Still look nice though! :D

ya, I bought these 2 weeks ago and realized that a lot of ppl on here are wanted these wheels. I've only seen them on black LS's though. Plus I have the only LS on 20's around where I live. I love'em so far.

Hey looks great. They are a popular rim but the likelihood of seeing one in person with the same wheels is very slim so it does not matter. You should get the clear side markers I think those would look great. What is the name of your color?

I think its pewter metallic, I can't find any clear corner side marker lenses for the non-sport LS. LSkoncepts site says out of order, and theres a set for the sport edition on ebay. "sport" edition is LSE correct?

Looks great, but please get rid of that ebay grill asap, get the LSE grill or something.

HyeLifeLS said:
Looks great, but please get rid of that ebay grill asap, get the LSE grill or something.
Hehe. yeh the peel and stick chrome is crap. I say that not even being a chrome guy, but if you dig it do it right.:)

20s and the car look great.

my camera doesn't take good pics in the dark I guess. I was trying to get a shot of the angel eyes and wheels, but its kinda fuzzy.
1000216fv8.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back