Just thankful.

Angel12

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I figured I should share this with the LS community...

Saturday night while leaving work we had some what of a snow storm nothing major but we had one just a couple days ago. While getting on the on-ramp to the highway( which they never plow) I tried to merge with on-coming traffic. As I somewhat let go of the gas and merged my rear end started to give way.I spun out and did a full 360! The thing that I believe either saved my life and any others on the road was that I took the traction control off due to how heavy of a snow fall was. I needed more control of the car so it turned it off as I left work..(stupid me or lucky me) While spinning I managed to gain control but started to drift towards the wall/snowbank..I floored it drifting away from the snow bank/Wall but nipped my right corner of the front bumper but I re-gained control of the car and kept driving counting my blessings...Luckily the other drivers behind me saw the whole mayhem and slowed down. I was in a state of shock but relived I didn't hit anyone ( god knows with kids and families) All I got to say is that someone out there is looking out for me. That's my story, God bless everyone and be safe out there! All the best for 2011..As for damages to the car a hairline crack where the head light sits on the bumper not even noticeable will have it fixed in the summer..I kept saying to myself as I drove home that night I could care less if I ripped the whole bumper off just as long as no one got hurt.

Members online

Back