Just landed another 98 LSC.....

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
1998 LSC Midnight Grey w/ Black interior, moon roof

Still has the air ride, 101K miles, passenger side lower ball joint failed but no visible body damage. May have trashed the bag, but not 100% sure. Going to pick it up this weekend.

c09d0fae.gif

4628344c.gif

By the chipping of the paint on the front bumper, it looks as if it used to be red or the bumper was replaced and repainted to match.

The red one in my signature, with or without the other motor installed?
Depends on the deal with the motor. LOL I'd trade my 95 as it sits for it but i know thats not an option. I really love that color of red on the gen 2's.

I'd let the red one go like it sits with the bad motor for $500 and you come get it. The motor out of my parts car istalled and running, with a coil swap, probably closer to $2K. Over $2K if I leave the air on it and replace the rear bags.

I like the red one, just running out of room with my other vehicles.

I'd let the red one go like it sits with the bad motor for $500 and you come get it. The motor out of my parts car istalled and running, with a coil swap, probably closer to $2K. Over $2K if I leave the air on it and replace the rear bags.

I like the red one, just running out of room with my other vehicles.

how many miles on the motor thats going in it? Can you e-mail me some pics? I will pm you my e-mail address. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back