Just got my Cobra Stars In!!!

OchoMarko

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
My cobra stars came in this morning and man they look so much better than I expected. Definitely worth the price of admission. I thought they were just chrome and black like the factory cobra emblems but they have nice black and red in them. In addition, they come with some 3M adhesive for plug and play action. Enjoy the beauty! Thanks Geno for such an awesome product.

cobrastars.jpg

I ordered mine about a year ago, never put them on the car, always kept them in the center console... They dissapeared about 2 months ago. I got what I deserve for not placing them on the fenders. Hey, at least I have the custom ones embroided in my interior

Those are nice.They do look better with the red than just all black.

Can they also be orderd in different colors?

K.B.R. what you see is what you get no other colors.

Ocho, They really are a nice touch on your car and I cannot wait until I put a set on the 96 LSC I bought last month.

Looks very nice. Happy you got yours. however I'm disappointed . I bought my set early this year when there supposedly were some left. Thought I'd be higher on the shipping list. Happy for you and Merry Christmas.

If you never recieved yours you simply contact me via, phone, email or right here on LVC. Ill get them, out with this coming weeks shipment, sorry for any problems this may have caused. Merry Christmas to you too.

Thank you Fastmark, it is hard as heck to find a black on black. Seems like t red and white is the most common.
Yoooooo, I just picked up a Black on Black 1996 LSC. What do these Cobras mean when placed on a Mark. Or is it just decoration? I'm new to Marks.

Yoooooo, I just picked up a Black on Black 1996 LSC. What do these Cobras mean when placed on a Mark. Or is it just decoration? I'm new to Marks.

Well, since the 96 and newer Cobras all came with 4.6 liter, DOHC, 32 valve modular V8s like our Mark Viii's, these emblems represent this. They look cool as heck too.

lincoln cobra emblems

im new to this site i only made an account cuz i see alot of people know were to get these cobra emblems i been trying to look to buy a pair in a wile now and dont know were. can some one please email me were to buy these emblems!!!

I asked about a trunk lock covers and was told they didnt have any more. If they get more I need one also.

(@ OchoMarko)This is the first time that I have seen the Lincoln Cobra Star logo. It's absolutely wicked looking. Please tell me what person or website that you bought yours from. These would look perfect on the black 01 Continental that I just bought. Who's Geno, what company is he with? Thanks.

(@ OchoMarko)This is the first time that I have seen the Lincoln Cobra Star logo. It's absolutely wicked looking. Please tell me what person or website that you bought yours from. These would look perfect on the black 01 Continental that I just bought. Who's Geno, what company is he with? Thanks.
They are no longer available new. You may find them used but they won't be cheap.

Is there any website in particular where you can find some of them used or do you know anyone on this site who has two extra ones for sale? Or does one just have to randomly search ebay & amazon to find any for sale?

Members online

No members online now.
Back