Just for you KK

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just for you KK.

Jays1 018.jpg

The Mark has bag under its eyes from crying, you can see the wet spots on the cement.

Actually the LSE has never not started and its on the original battery. Any temperture and sitting for months in winter....never charged the battery and never had to jump it.

The Mark doesn't start well in the cold, had it out a few times recently to do some work in the garage, not car stuff, bending on my break and some stuff on a table saw. It has a hard time getting going, sputtering and stalling. I would not drive it in winter.

there is a simple explanation for that.... LS>Mark viii

that should get the mark guys going LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!! Also make for a great way to keep people from crashing your garage to steal the LS

Well I doubt the LS could handle being out side ... such a girly car kind of like a Gen II LOL ...

I can agree with the girly car... Here is I pic I took outside of work about a week ago. It just happened that an LS parked next to my Mark. The LS looks like a warmed over Taurus.

IMAGE_054.jpg

Don't worry guys its just temperary. If all goes well the MarkVIII will go into one of my storage spots and this will come home to get worked on. The LSE will be outside here again.

Cobrapassside.jpg

LOL mustang 2..... its like a pinto that spent its entire life on roids!!!!!! Friggin cool little cars!

Been itching to work on something old school. Motors built and runnin, just got to work out the carb, she thirsty for more fuel. Tuning it stopped cause the rear springs are so bad the rear twists up when I get on it and she destrys u-joints very very fast. Didn't want to throw the rear out of it.

Your house is just the opposite of mine. The car that is worth the least amount of money is in the garage, while the SRT4 sits out in the snow, although it is actually pretty darn good snow mobile.

Your house is just the opposite of mine. The car that is worth the least amount of money is in the garage, while the SRT4 sits out in the snow, although it is actually pretty darn good snow mobile.

The F150 is easily worth the most. And I put it in the garage once to do brakes....ended up doing them outside. With the ladder rack on top it won't fit no more anyhow.

Members online

No members online now.
Back