Just bought a Cadillac...

98LSC32V

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2007 CTS 3.6 DOHC, 45k miles on it, Platinum with two tone Graphite/Black interior. Very nice car and surprisingly good gas mileage. Also excellent throttle response for an electronic throttle control vehicle, they tuned it well.

2007 CTS 3.6 DOHC, 45k miles on it, Platinum with two tone Graphite/Black interior. Very nice car and surprisingly good gas mileage. Also excellent throttle response for an electronic throttle control vehicle, they tuned it well.

Nice car. My favorite's are the 08 & up. That's the car I rented for my honeymoon.

Beware, the Cadillac CTS 3.6 has been known to have timing chain problems.

My wife drives an 08 SRX with the 3.6. Cadillac sent us a letter explaining about the timing chain issue and extended the warranty for the chain to 120000 miles. By then, we will move up to the Escalade and sell my Expedition and the SRX. To the op - Good luck with your purchase! We have had the SRX for a year and a half and love it. We have put 23000 miles on it and a front daytime running lamp went out and the battery died two weeks ago. it now has almost 55000 on it. Great crossover.

Pics Plz!!!!!!!!

The 3.6 makes a lot of power at the top end. What is it, like 7K redline?

Pics Plz!!!!!!!!

Mine revs to 6500. I experience the complete opposite. It is a 5 speed. It shifts perfect and is always in the right gear. It pulls away from a light very easy but if you are doing 70 and jump on it, it's out of breath. It takes forever to get to 100. My Mark...whole different story!!

Pics Plz!!!!!!!!

Yes it revs to 7000rpm. I haven't taken any pics yet because I haven't washed it yet due to poor weather.

Members online

No members online now.
Back