June 7th Ontario Meet

LS_Monk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Lets vote IF YOU WILL ATTEND please vote We are having a meet in Chatham or London.

Vote for which ever is closer to you. Chatham is 100km from Windsor\Detroit or from Sarnia, Chatham and London is about a hour drive.

Hopefully we can have a good turn out.

So just please juat replay with Chatham or London and we will go form there.

So thats it that can make it for the june 7th meet? 3 people WTF

I know a guy over here who I can think of draggin down there. He's been on here visitor like a few times, but hasnt registered

I would love to come but I can't Make Sundays...only Saturdays..BUT if you were to hold it on a saturday...I would say London!!

So for the 4 of us for June the 6th Saturday in London for what time??? I say 1:00pm

I thought everyone didn`t have a problem changing it to june 6 because chewbear cannot attend Sunday. WTF
This is confusing me There is only 4 of us and this thread is going so slow its been in motion for a month now.
PLEASE STATE WHAT DATE YOU CAN ATTEND SATURDAY AND OR SUNDAY AND WHAT TIME FRAME CAN YOU ATTEND.

Hopefully we can settle something by wed.

June 6th...Coming from Pickering....If anyone else is coming from the East end we can meet up Yorkdale Mall and drive to London.

I'm sure it will be a great meet.
I live in Barrie, I'm looking at 3.5 hours drive, unfortunately not doable for me.
Too bad for me I would love to see everyone's car's, change tips, and meet a few people.

So we have CHEWBEAR SPSULLY and myself meeting in London on Saturday June the 6th. L.LS are you in at all. Hopefully you are. If you guys have text messaging PM me you numbers. How about meeting at the corner of Wellington and Exeter at 1pm? Its right off the 401.

Sorry guys.....I will not be able to make it on Saturday....Unfortunately something has come up.....My apologies guys....

So can we get 3 people for Sunday then? L.LS or SPSULLY? 1pm

We can try to do another one later but this one was a huge flop.

OK, personal life back on track! Let's get this baby going. However looks like my car will be the one falling about apart. I need about 2 weeks notice.

Members online

No members online now.
Back