Jesse James Festival and Car Show

s39burns

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I Know it is late notice and all but there is a car show(Huge) in Kearney Missouri Sunday the 19th out at the Jesse James Fairgrounds on 33 highway just south of Kearney. We have a Luxury Muscle Car Show in Holt, Mo on October 2nd starting @ 9am. The Kearney show this Sunday also starts @ 9am, Bring the Family there is a festival and rides and at least 250 cars will be there.(As much as 400 in the past, awards are at 2:30 or 3pm) Need more info just call me at 816-739-8045. Ask for Steve
Come on Luxury Muscle, let's see some cars, and you can see where my restoration is on the Mark

Sorry People, It looks like mother nature had other plans today. We recieved 2 inches of rain and the show was to take place on the grassy festival grounds, so those in charge rescheduled to the 17th of October. Oh well, that gives us time to plan ahead and get more Lincoln people out here for the Show. Don't Forget Everyone, LUXURY MUSCLE is putting on a Show in Holt, Missouri on October 2nd. have a great Sunday!

Members online

No members online now.
Back