Ive been gone for a while, but here's an update w/pics!

ExoticLSC

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I wish that I had more time to spend on here, I love the site and miss hangin' out. Well, I've had my '97 off the road for about 4 years now, I had originally planned for the "re-birth" of my pride and joy show car to take about a year. Boy was I wrong! Life got in the way, including getting burned by a company that went bankrupt for $14,000. Yeah. :mad: Plus I used up most of my capital when I purchased my current home about 2 years ago. In the meantime, I built a '95 Base for a daily driver, using some hand-me-down parts off my '97 that I was going to upgrade. That car was totalled by a 92 year old lady when she t-boned me at an intersection. Next was this '96 LSC that I found in CT with 90k on it. It needs a paint job and a little body work but she's in great shape otherwise! Mods/repairs as follows:

Complete front end suspension rebuild UCAs, LCAs, bushings, inner & outer tie rods, new air struts from the '95. Hub swap, Cobra brakes front, Cobra rotors rear with stock calipers on relocating brackets, Hawk pads, stainless lines, 1 3/8" front and rear ADDCO anti-roll bars, QA1 adjustable rear shocks (AWESOME), manual override switch panel for air suspension in glovebox, Mobil1 5w30, LMS "Ice Box" with 900 cfm K&N, 80mm C&L MAF, custom lower bumper ram-air, remote mount oil filter kit, straight pipes w/ 3.5" stainless tips (I'll upgrade the exhaust when I make more power), 20" staggered TSW Mondello wheels: 20x10 35 offset rear, 20x8.5 40 offset front. Falken FK451 tires: 285-30-20 rears, 255-35-20 fronts, rolled rear fender lips, J-mod '98 4R70W with Mercon V, trans cooler, remote/aux trans filter kit, PI converter, Denny's HD aluminum one-piece driveshaft, poly pumpkin bushings, 4:10 gears w/ trac-loc LSD, custom front grille, chrome light trim vinyl blackout. I'm not looking to crazy with this car, just a paint job next winter and some small mods here & there.

It's good to get back on here!

Oh, and there's a spy pic of the '97 in my very messy at this time, garage! ;)

96LSC front at garage.jpg

96LSC front at shop.jpg

96LSC front pass at garage.jpg

96LSC L Rear quarter at garage.jpg

96LSC R Front wheel closeup.jpg

96LSC R Rear overall at garage.jpg

96LSC R Rear wheel closeup.jpg

SpyPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice!!!

Do you happen to have pics of your gen 2 you could send me? I'm trying to build more inspiration for the Murder Mark build on Stack's 97...

I really like the grille mod. Gives the car a very sporty look.

that is a sweet looking gen 1 dude. and the color of the gen 2 is badass. i remember seeing your small avatar picture of it, i want to see a fullsize shot. what are you doing to the gen 2?

i'm not a fan of g1's but that is one sweet looking ride...those rims are the sh it

Nevermind it's a second gen. I thought I had a long lost brother out there.

You have been missed. VERY nice 96 LSC. I LOVE the wheels. That grille is killer too. Cant wait to see the progress on the 97.

Nice! Thanks, guys!!

Thanks for the great compliments! I do have some pics of the G2 from about 7 years ago but they are digital pics of regular photos so the quality sucks but you'll get the idea. I will scan some so they come out better, when I have some more time. New pics are TOP SECRET!

I have made a few changes and upgrades since those pics: 5.0 stroker cammer all forged internals, chrome plated cam and timing chain covers, Cobra upper/lower intake manifold, custom fabricated front and rear bumpers, very sublte rocker moldings (side skirts), 22" forged MHT LLC wheels (that I might change again), fully fabbed 2,5" stainless exhaust with ceramic coated long tube headers, LMS double-x pipe and stainless LMS dual-tip mufflers, custom "bentley style" wire mesh grille, gutted and fully re-fabbed headlights...

I am planning on going with a ProCharger if I can't fab a remote mount twin turbo setup, along with a T-56, MASSIVE brakes: 15" 6 piston front, 14" 4 piston rear, Auburn Gear ECTED, a Halon fire suppression system plumbed into the engine compartment and a few other goodies! Wish me luck!

IMG00576-20100211-1837.jpg

IMG00573-20100211-1836.jpg

IMG00579-20100211-1838.jpg

IMG00575-20100211-1837.jpg

IMG00577-20100211-1837.jpg

IMG00581-20100211-1839.jpg

IMG00584-20100211-1839.jpg

IMG00585-20100211-1840.jpg

IMG00586-20100211-1840.jpg

IMG00574-20100211-1836.jpg

That's a good looking 96, love the wheels. As for the Gen II WOW!!! I've never seen that before, I like it.

welcome back, i saw the name and wondered is that the guy with that gen 2, and you are lol

that 96 looks bad ass

Nice 96! - really liking it's overall look.

Thanks again! It's great to be back on here!

Here are some more pics from when I picked up the '96, when I had it torn apart, back together, without chrome trim delete and different Nitto tires, my cars, parked at my garage, '98 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited with ADDCO anti sway bars and 1.2" nose drop, 22" wheels, and my ricer: '95 Tercel, I call it the "Mini-Lex", it has Lexus tail lights and a bunch of other stuff that I threw on over time, she's great on gas! Some pics of the G2 in my garage (those are real fender vents, not stick-ons, and I installed them when they had just first come out on the Buick Park Ave, I was going to have the LED nitrous purge valves shoot out of both sides. I might have gone a different route at this time but oh well)...... Plus a pic of my totalled '95 that I'm still parting out when I find time. That's my brother's '63 Impala next to it. Oh yeah, my best friend's Mustang Notchback that we are building is in there too.

jm blackberry pics 505.jpg

jm blackberry pics 918.jpg

IMG00311-20091023-1637.jpg

IMG00314-20091023-1638.jpg

jm blackberry pics 103.jpg

jm blackberry pics 108.jpg

jm blackberry pics 130.jpg

jm blackberry pics 573.jpg

jm blackberry pics 575.jpg

jm blackberry pics 648.jpg

The portholes on your G2 make me want to kill every puppy on earth, shoot myself in the face 15 times, and then die laying on an giant fire ant hill...

It's like it could be the chamelions younger sister. Interior and all. That is a sweet car. And I need those wheels off the first gen for testing send them here:shifty::D.

PICT0119.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0183.jpg

OMFG!!!! Those are both BADA$$ Marks!

First I'm not the biggest fan of most rims people put on Marks, but those are freaking sweet! Second I'm not a big fan of Gen 1's, but again you made it look freaking sweet!

Then that Gen 2 is pure insanity! If you were local I'd have to buy you a beer just for building such bada$$ rides. WOW!!

The portholes on your G2 make me want to kill every puppy on earth, shoot myself in the face 15 times, and then die laying on an giant fire ant hill...

yeah those have to go for sure, looks like a buick with down syndrome.

I didn't catch those.....I agree, portholes make it look so cheezy. Don't ruin such a beautiful car with those tacky things. They are way to ghetto ricer!

First off, wow.

I'm not a huge fan of 20+ wheels, but the ones on the 96 look great. The grill has grown on me also, overall a really nice job putting that vehicle together. :)

The Gen II? Wow.

Again, wheels, but it looks to be more a show car then a 'street' car, so it's all good. Color is great, and I want details on the spoiler. Is that the Taurus mod I've seen floating around, by any chance? And did you redo the chin on the Gen II, or did you just add lights to the exixting piece?

x2

That being said your 96 is just so fuggin sexy!! Love it! Love the second gen too with the fender vents being the one turn off.

Great work mang, true Mark nut. :)

The fender vents are only in 1 picture, and not on any of the pictures where the car was being shown, so I think they are or were removed.

Nice looking cars except for the port holes. I hope to god they are gone.

Who would even DREAM of putting them on a car? Why the hell were they on in the first place? No one likes aftermarket chrome things that you stick on the car with double sided sticky tape.

Members online

No members online now.
Back