Is Suffering Part of God's Plan?

If two people cannot agree on definition of terms, they cannot have a meaningful discussion. Looks like FIND and foxpaws both like to muddy the waters in defining terms - it allows them to avoid having to confront the issue.

Apparently you are incapable of looking beyond your preconceived notions.

Where did this come from? Here I was trying to discuss this civilly with you and you go and throw out this kind of ad hominem again.

Why should anyone take you credibly? Why do you even engage people on the politics section of this forum?

Yeah, cry because I disagree with you? Whine and complain because your logic is too weak to stand on its own.

Where did this come from? Here I was trying to discuss this civilly with you and you go and throw out this kind of ad hominem again.

Yeah, cry because I disagree with you? Whine and complain because your logic is too weak to stand on its own.
Man you're dumb. And insulting. For a guy who never contributes to the forum, you sure attack people a lot. The "cry" canard is so fifth grade - grow up, child.

If two people cannot agree on definition of terms, they cannot have a meaningful discussion. Looks like FIND and foxpaws both like to muddy the waters in defining terms - it allows them to avoid having to confront the issue.

really? Misdirection and ad hominem is all you are capable of isnt it?

There you go again pulling out the most self-serving definitions you can find without thought to context or otherwise.
That is "trying to discuss this civilly"?

FYI, my "definition" of these terms accurately reflects the history of thought on these subjects. Your definition is cherry picked and self-serving. Interesting that you would accuse me of that when the truth is so clearly the opposite of your claims.

It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place
-H. L. Mencken

You still haven't answered my questions.

Why should anyone take you credibly?

Why do you engage people on the politics section of this forum?

Would be sorta silly, considering I am one, loser. :rolleyes:

well, wasn't that the embarrassing statement.;)

You still haven't answered my questions.

Why shouldn't anyone take me credibly? Just because you make unjustified attacks against my credibility because I disagree with you, doesn't make me any less credible. The fact that you resort to ad hominem and personal attacks because you don't want to face issues however.....

I engage people in the politics section of this forum because I want to..... Why do you? All I ever see in here is you stating your beliefs and then insulting anyone who challenges them.

Why shouldn't anyone take me credibly? Just because you make unjustified attacks against my credibility because I disagree with you, doesn't make me any less credible. The fact that you resort to ad hominem and personal attacks because you don't want to face issues however.....

I engage people in the politics section of this forum because I want to..... Why do you? All I ever see in here is you stating your beliefs and then insulting anyone who challenges them.
His criticism of your credibility is quite justified. You're a total joke. You're just whining because you don't know how to handle Shag in a debate on the merits, and have to resort to alternating between victim and enraged troll.

Just because you make unjustified attacks against my credibility because I disagree with you, doesn't make me any less credible.

The fact that you exceedingly defensive and are clearly uninterested in putting any time and effort into understanding clearly unfamiliar views before discussing ideas on their merits makes you less credible.

You still haven't answered any of my questions; only dodged them.

His criticism of your credibility is quite justified. You're a total joke. You're just whining because you don't know how to handle Shag in a debate on the merits, and have to resort to alternating between victim and enraged troll.

For the 8th time. I would LOVE to see you come up with something other than a baseless accusation to support your statements.

No, the fact that you exceedingly defensive and are clearly uninterested in putting any time and effort into understanding clearly unfamiliar views makes you less credible.

You still haven't answered any of my questions; only dodged them.

I did answer your questions..... Is your reading comprehension failing you? Or did you think that if you only quoted the part of my post where I wasn't answering your questions, my answers would go away. You didn't answer my question however....

You know FIND, this forum was a lot less contentious while you were gone...

Would be sorta silly, considering I am one, loser. :rolleyes:

a messianic jew. that explains alot.
since you never did state where your religious convictions originate.
i always thought of you as a young earth creationist.

a messianic jew. that explains alot.
since you never did state where your religious convictions originate.
i always thought of you as a young earth creationist.
Wrong again. Nice try. Want to go for double jeopardy where the scores can really change? :rolleyes:

He likes to stir things up, insult people, wreak havoc. He just has far less finesse than foxpaws. He certainly doesn't have anything meaningful to contribute. He just runs around saying "prove me wrong" and "that's a baseless claim" all the time.

Wonder what happened to the 'ignore' feature...

Wrong again. Nice try. Want to go for double jeopardy where the scores can really change?

how else are you a jew and a christian?

Man you're dumb. And insulting. For a guy who never contributes to the forum, you sure attack people a lot. The "cry" canard is so fifth grade - grow up, child.
The opposite is true, anyone who reads his post know were he stands, he adds a lot to this forum.
I like reading his posts to find out his point of view.

ROFL this forum??? :confused:
fossten keeps it contentious.
Thanks for the morning laugh.

And that's why you chose to insult him.

What about all the insults hurled at find?

He came on here clean, once the insults started he just responded to them and responded to them well I might add.

Again you show what a team player you are.

Members online

No members online now.
Back