interiors out ......so lets begin

mark007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
last month i purchased a MM panhard bar setup from 1phatlsc. parts came in and i thought i was going to have time to do. instead interior pull came first. which is good, cause welding can be done.

first pic is of 007 and a good friend of mine, Robert Rivera. more on him at a later date.

20637310616_large.jpg

basically going thru car and taking it all out

20637310619_large.jpg

everything gets bagged and tagged, and goes in plastic bins from here.

20637310620_large.jpg

lots of pics like this to remember what goes where.

20637310633_large.jpg

only thing left in car now is steering wheel, guage cluster and carpet. carpet is now out at this time. with dash gone i can do the heater core i paid someone to do and never was done.

20637310639_large.jpg

stuff in trunk is coming out too.

20637310622_large.jpg

stay tuned more pic to come in the next few weeks. i reall think you guys will like whats coming down the pike next.

Nice!

That really give you a chance to clean everything and tidy up all the loose ends.... can't wait to see the progress.

That's a lot of electrical. Did you take out the :q:q:q:q to the seats and just leave it in there?

Nice!

That really give you a chance to clean everything and tidy up all the loose ends.... can't wait to see the progress.

yeah, and then some. need to do heater core while all is out. also components im not running anymore like abs i can delete and remove wiring and control module.

Alil time has passed, and I'm finally getting to do some more on the interior. Recently purchased a few items to light the fire again. Bought some materials from a company called Second Skin Audio. One of the better sound-deadening companies out there to date.

16051028_large.jpg

pictured is a 5 gal bucket of "sludge" for full undercoating and enough to do the interior flooring. basically sandwiching the floor. Then theres 3 boxes of Damplifier Pro to cover from the firewall to the backseat area. I may buy 2 more packs to cover the trunk area. But this is for full coverage. If I do it sparingly, then i could place tiles spread out apart and do firewall to trunk with what I have. We'll see on that. Finally in the big box is Luxury Liner Pro. This will encapsulate the full interior from roof to floor. I think this will give me that Mercedes whisper quiet interior while the car is doing its thing on the outside.

Hope to get all this installed and done during January. so that way I can start laying out the new wiring for the car. More on that once this is done.

Members online

No members online now.
Back