Interior Colors - Camel vs. Dark Parchment

regiment1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, LVC

I have '00 LS, with the "Camel" interior color. I can get a set of carpets in the "Dark Parchment" color, and was wondering: Is "Dark Parchment" a new name given to the same or substantially similar color in later models, or is it a different color altogether?

Thanks!

Hi, LVC

I have '00 LS, with the "Camel" interior color. I can get a set of carpets in the "Dark Parchment" color, and was wondering: Is "Dark Parchment" a new name given to the same or substantially similar color in later models, or is it a different color altogether?

Thanks!

My 06 has "Camel" interior, and it was still called "Camel" in 06.

So here's something interesting: I replaced the passenger side airvent, and on the bottom of the one I removed, I found a label that said "parchment".

I wonder if "camel" is the light tan, and "parchment" is the darker color of the carpets and plastic trim.

interior colors

So here's something interesting: I replaced the passenger side airvent, and on the bottom of the one I removed, I found a label that said "parchment".

I wonder if "camel" is the light tan, and "parchment" is the darker color of the carpets and plastic trim.

Camel was only offered on the 05-06 LS. The 00 LS had med.parchment, dark charcoal, graphite, and truffle. The med. parchment had dark parchment accents.

Members online

No members online now.
Back