Interesting Badge Placement...

Not my thing. But then again I like the quiet dormant sleeper look. Not a fan of badges at all.

I think I would have to actually see it on the car, but to me the letters look a little too big.

I saw that grill on ebay the other day also. You know, if the emblem was something a little more subtle, it wouldnt be such a bad idea.

There used to be a guy on here who has a tan LS with mcLaren grille and a mclaren style lower grill.

He did the same thing, only he used a slanted version of the letters LSE. And it looks very cool.

I would do them in a black chrome or a semi gloss black to make it less in your face, but I really like the idea in terms of adding sportiness to the LS.

EDIT: Found it

attachment.jpg

There used to be a guy on here who has a tan LS with mcLaren grille and a mclaren style lower grill.

He did the same thing, only he used a slanted version of the letters LSE. And it looks very cool.

I would do them in a black chrome or a semi gloss black to make it less in your face, but I really like the idea in terms of adding sportiness to the LS.

attachment.jpg

That looks pretty sweet.

That lower mesh belongs on a Civic, and the choppy 'brows too (photoshop?). Nevermind those wheels.

Nice LSE badge.

Not bad, it looks pretty good once you see it actually on the car. It's different, and not a bad different. The lower grille looks a little dented, but he had the right idea. I think he had the center of the mclaren done in chrome or done is some other finish, but it would've looked better in black.

Without the other lincoln emblem on the bumper, the lower grille and the eyebrows that would look really nice.

yeah, the one on the bumper is a little too much

That McLaren material looks like a piece of perforated aluminum to me.

Villalta, I am with you on that PS... The guy had his mclaren and the lower grill anodized. That's why it looks shiny or whatever.

I think that font of LSE on the McLaren can be pulled off if you tone down the brightness of the chrome. I actually looked for the same letters that guy bought a few months ago to do this... But I cannot find where he got those letters @.

Honestly I didn't think the lower grill looked too terrible, but definitely can be cleaned up, and black would probably look more complete.

attachment.jpg

Dude, i was going to post a picture of that car too for reference. :Beer

Villalta, I am with you on that PS... The guy had his mclaren and the lower grill anodized. That's why it looks shiny or whatever.

I think that font of LSE on the McLaren can be pulled off if you tone down the brightness of the chrome. I actually looked for the same letters that guy bought a few months ago to do this... But I cannot find where he got those letters @.

Honestly I didn't think the lower grill looked too terrible, but definitely can be cleaned up, and black would probably look more complete.

Black looks much better IMO, there was just too much chrome. I do like those badges in that font though, very sporty. Im not so sure about the ebay font.

Were you gonna put the badges on your lse grille?

+1 Villalta you have good photoshop skills, blacked out looks way better.

Black looks much better IMO, there was just too much chrome. I do like those badges in that font though, very sporty. Im not so sure about the ebay font.

Were you gonna put the badges on your lse grille?

I have a McLaren I would put it on.

I am going to see if I can find that guys email to ask about the letters.

The second PS you did with the blacked out stuff looks sick. That guy was creative, not sure if he sold or just got bored of the forum. Or perhaps has died.

Ill keep you posted on the letters for anyone interested.

Members online

Back