instument lens help

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
over the summer I accidently got some armor all on the plastic lens over the instuments and it stained!!!!, hoe=w do I get the spots off, i tested with simple green...no good, rubbing compound...nope....wax...nope.....any other suggestions other than replacing the lens, please help. :Beer

Try the Novus plastic polish kit....I KNOW it will work. Here are a few kits (all 3 bottles #1, #2, & #3) that are on ebay.....the best prices I can find actually......way less than what I payed for mine 5 years ago. Hope that helps! This stuff is AWESOME. I have polished out deep scratches on a tail light at Carlisle a few years ago.......works wonders.....

viiiball said:
over the summer I accidently got some armor all on the plastic lens over the instuments and it stained!!!!, hoe=w do I get the spots off, i tested with simple green...no good, rubbing compound...nope....wax...nope.....any other suggestions other than replacing the lens, please help. :Beer
I use Meguiars PlastX to remove any scratches. Be sure to use a soft Micro Fiber towel. If you dont, you will only be adding more scratches.
I then "maintain" the plastic with Plexus Plastic polish.
Meguiars PlastX
Plexus Plastic Polish
Concours Buffing towel

Members online

Back