instructions?low budget build up!

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
can some one post instructions detailing the procedure for installing a fuel pump?, it would be cool to have a tech forum for things like this all the way to tricks on removing the oil filter to removing the whole engine!Anyway, I would also like info on polishing and porting the intake, head info, i want to freshen up my motor without breaking the bank, even though the miles are high its been well maintained,like i said in a previous post I am going to change the fuel filter with a 190 unit, a billet regulator, screamin demon coil packs, live wires,billet looms, gut or remove cats,add x or h pipe, then wheels, what else could i do for a pretty good daily driver? oh yeah 373s are on the list too, I am really interested in port&polishing the factory intake.I need some seasoned vets to give me ideas! Also possibly an Art Carr Street tranny in the works with cooler (Mine is orig and has a torque conv leak and probally needs to go)Although I think Geno has a Tranny and I would like info on that , as he may have a better deal! anyway guys fire away at me and give me low budget Ideas, Lets do a low budget build up for the working man! :feed :L :Beer

Joey has the Tech Forum almost ready to go. Everything you mentioned and more will be there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back