I'm New!

TriumphGT6

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am 18 years old and have owned my 1991 Lincoln Town Car since October 2004. I was given my TC by a 68 year old man who comes by and contracts my dad to do drafting work. It is a:

1991 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series
-Dark Cranberry Metallic Paint
-Burgundy/Cranberry Velour
-V8 4.6L & 4sp. AOD
-Came with 75,500 miles and has 81,300 now.
-Y Pattern stock Lincoln rims
-Sweet Ford Factory tape deck!

When I got it it had spun a bearing and needed trhe crank reground. My neighbor has been a truck mechanic for 30 years and he saw what had happened and said he had never seen such oil build up in his life. The engine had essentially turned the oil into tar EVERYWHERE.

My father and I spent 3 days removing the engine and tearing it apart, about a week scrubbing the tar out with gas and a couple days waiting for Austin-Jordan Engines to regrind the crank and give us the new bearings.

After repairing the engine I found out about the legendary Lincoln power steering and braking ability. I have never been so happy driving a car as I have been driving this car. This means a lot as I learned to drive in my dad's 1971 Charger Superbee 383 Magnum 727 Automatic. I also own the car's in the attached pictures.

Here is my stable:

-1991 Lincoln Town Car
-1973 Triumph GT6 MKIII
-1973 Honda ST90

I currently have a total of $1500 including purchase price and repair costs in all three added up!

Lincoln - $400, free
Triumph - $800, paid $440
Honda - $350, dad paid $40 in 1981

Thanks for the valuable resource you all contribute to.

NOTE - All of my vehicles are stock and all have factory paint and metal in completely rust free original condition.

Triumph Back End.JPG

Triumph & Lincoln.JPG

hey, welcome to the lvc family, i sure do like the color of your tc, do you have anymore pics?

=95ltc=

Members online

No members online now.
Back