Illeagal Alien Problem in your town?

turborich

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here in Las Vegas it is a HUGE problem! They refuse to speak english, park 10 non running cars in their yards, blast pinata music at all hours, urinate in public, etc, etc.... Lets here your story.

Xe5myV0jBzwVutqgRcx5KVtYFmRh.jpg

They are a problem here in Tulsa. They are taking jobs because they will work for less money.

here in Ca , it's the same. with the rallies for their rights ..... makes me want to PUKE .
back in '89 I worked for Target . first running the dock. Then I was in charge of the stock team.
We were hopelessly short of stock team members we had 7 out of 17.
Next thing we know we get a new store manger for L.A.
He puts an ad in the local Mex Paper, Bam I have 25 Mexicans working for me, about 3 of them spoke a little English .
What a nightmare they didn't even know #'s ..... constant mis-stocking .
My wife was in charged of the Video Dept. I made sure I had 2 black guys working in her Department (it was one thing to have other employees Yell "your Mexicans are F-ing up my department", but no way I was going to have my wife bitching about that at home.)

Eventually they gave my job to the janitor, and put me Back on Days (being locked inside a store with 25+ Mexicans who didn't speak .... that's a whole other story

The Frito Lay rep. came to me (he knew me from me being the receiving guy.)
He couldn't find anyone who could make him a sign .... no one spoke English .
He offers me a Way out of the BS and I jumped on it.

funny thing is some times when I am shopping in target a few of those 25 are still there!

Yeah, it's a real shame that it has gotten to this point. This town is really over run with them. Most people just don't get it though. Just by being here they are criminals! An illeagal here in Henderson Nv raped and beat a 13 year old girl on her way home from school. Thank god they finally cought him with DNA. He was infact an illeagal. I really hope that in this case they DO NOT deport him! He needs to rot in a prision. Maybe the other prisioners will take care of him!

They do work for a lot less, you also get what you pay for. I see them driving while drinking beer with their kids hanging out of the windows! They have fake drivers licenses and no insurance. I really hope that the american people wake up to this problem!!!!!

Frogman, Aren't you in Colorado? You guys have a great congress man who is going to make a run for president. Tom Tancrado. Any thoughts???

The town I live in is 14% Latino according to the census. The only problem I have is that they never put enough ice in my Coke at McDonalds. They seem to have an aversion to it. :mad: Other than that, I've never had a single problem or complaint. Never seen anybody pissing on the sidewalk.

I just love the argument that "they only take jobs Americans aren't willing to do". What a load of crap. The reality is they do jobs that American's aren't willing to pay for. You want to deport illegals? Then don't come bitching to me when you have to pay $5 for an orange at the grocery store or $200 a night at the Super 8. Face it, we're dependent on cheap labor to maintain our high standard of living. We need them as much as they need us.

I just love the argument that "they only take jobs Americans aren't willing to do". What a load of crap. The reality is they do jobs that American's aren't willing to pay for. You want to deport illegals? Then don't come bitching to me when you have to pay $5 for an orange at the grocery store or $200 a night at the Super 8. Face it, we're dependent on cheap labor to maintain our high standard of living. We need them as much as they need us.
I would rather pay $5 for an orange rather than have my country invaded by illegal aliens. We certainly don't need 12+ million in the country picking fruit or whatever.
A typical 17-year-old American kid will work at any job if he wants a car bad enough.

It's not that they provide cheap labor, what bugs me about illegals is how they think they are entitled to all the righs we American Citizens have. Hell, illegals get free medical care. Do you guys?

Illegals can literally get away with murder - even if caught. Can you all?

We're being invaded every day, and there are no "Terror Alerts" coming from the white house.

The town I live in is 14% Latino according to the census. The only problem I have is that they never put enough ice in my Coke at McDonalds. They seem to have an aversion to it. :mad: Other than that, I've never had a single problem or complaint. Never seen anybody pissing on the sidewalk.

:bsflag:

hey

I grew up in Houston and yeah there are alot of people that were there illegally but the comment about the 17 yr old that wants a car and should be the one picking the fruit come on. do you really think your kid is going to go pick fruit when most Americans sit there and buy everything for their kids. We spoil our kids too much. The crime that comes from illegal mexicans is way lower than what comes from Americans. And I think we are worried about the wrong border. Didn't the terrorist involve with 9-11 cross over from Canada. If you have ever talked to a 1st generation mexican that just got here you will be surprise how much respect that they have for Americans. We'll I wouldn't say all of them but the ones I've met have been kind. Most people hate the sound of an illegal mexican because they think they will harm their family when infact they are just working to help their family.

I grew up in Houston and yeah there are alot of people that were there illegally but the comment about the 17 yr old that wants a car and should be the one picking the fruit come on. do you really think your kid is going to go pick fruit when most Americans sit there and buy everything for their kids. We spoil our kids too much. The crime that comes from illegal mexicans is way lower than what comes from Americans. And I think we are worried about the wrong border. Didn't the terrorist involve with 9-11 cross over from Canada. If you have ever talked to a 1st generation mexican that just got here you will be surprise how much respect that they have for Americans. We'll I wouldn't say all of them but the ones I've met have been kind. Most people hate the sound of an illegal mexican because they think they will harm their family when infact they are just working to help their family.
Finally the truth!! Thank Got For People Like S3Customs!! We Need More people Like You!!:D

Friend of mine got stabbed by an illegal up here. Well, there were two of them, but only one did the stabbing. We were playing pool, and the Illegal thought Casey had cut in front of him at the bar getting himself a drink.

After all was said and done, the cops said they couldn't really do much about the whole situation. Either way, those two won't be stepping foot in this town again.

Ofcourse, it could just as easily have been a whte man who stabbed Casey, but these guys knew the cops couldn't really do much to them, so they weren't too worried about the policia.

=s3customs;284252]The crime that comes from illegal mexicans is way lower than what comes from Americans.

About 1/3 of those arrested during the 1994 Los Angeles riots were illegal aliens. Currently, approximately 25% of those in jail in California are illegal aliens.

If you have ever talked to a 1st generation mexican that just got here you will be surprise how much respect that they have for Americans.

That's great. But if they really want to show respect, they should come here legally.

We'll I wouldn't say all of them but the ones I've met have been kind. Most people hate the sound of an illegal mexican because they think they will harm their family when infact they are just working to help their family

Well, we can't let everyone in the U.S. because they want to work to help their family. If that's allowed, the U.S. will become a third-world country.

I just wanted to say something else. It doesn't have to do with the color of your skin, your religion or anything else! It has to do with ONE THING! being here illegally. People just can't understand this. Yes there are plenty of whites, blacks & hispanics who are LEGAL citizens that commit crimes, OK. But they are legally here and have to answer to the athourities for their actions. An ILEGAL just runs and hides in the shadows or goes back to their country. Illegals are getting welfare in record numbers, having children like rabbits, oh their goes the welfare again! Commiting all kinds of crimes, lowering the property values of homes, It is a real problem. The american people really need to stand together on this issue and demand deportation and a huge wall with the military ready to shoot at any invader who trys to get over it.

I am sick and tired of seeing the trash that comes along with the illegals. The president talks about Iraq, What about the invasion that is happening right here in the US. CA,NV, & AZ are really being hit hard. Just wait untill your town is destroyed by the Illegal invasion!

Check out this site for some great info. www.theterryandersonshow.com

You want to stop the flow of illegals, then you need to remove the incentive: jobs. That means HEAVY FINES for companies and individuals who hire them. But that ain't gonna happen. Why the hell do you think Bush is pushing for "amnesty"? Take a look at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's position and show me where it differs from his. It doesn't. When are you people gonna realize that Bush and his bosses isn't interested in the welfare of the American people? He's too busy sucking the cocks of his corporate sponsors to give damn about you and me.

A typical 17-year-old American kid will work at any job if he wants a car bad enough.

Hi Fleet

Hahahahaha! That just has to be the most crass astatement of this thread, if American 17 year olds are anything like British 17 year olds they hardley get off thier butts away from thier Playstations for long enough to take a p!ss let alone to go and pick fruit.

The U.K is also being over run by immigrants mostly from the old Eastern Block, Polish, Latvians, Estonians, ETC, they are only people like you and me trying to better themselfs, you can't blame them for that.

Regards

Dereck

The crime that comes from illegal mexicans is way lower than what comes from Americans.
Ahh...no. Very misleading to say that. 12 million illegals and 25% of our prison population (in a coutry of three hundred million plus) comes from those 12 million?! U need to look a crime PER CAPITA and figure the ratio of "illegal alien crime" to "U.S. citizen crime" on a per capita basis. U will find that illegals commit far more crimes. The only way for your statement to have ANY logical weight is if the poulation of this country was exactly 50% illegal aliens.

Hi Fleet

Hahahahaha! That just has to be the most crass astatement of this thread, if American 17 year olds are anything like British 17 year olds they hardley get off thier butts away from thier Playstations for long enough to take a p!ss let alone to go and pick fruit.

The U.K is also being over run by immigrants mostly from the old Eastern Block, Polish, Latvians, Estonians, ETC, they are only people like you and me trying to better themselfs, you can't blame them for that.

Regards

Dereck
I was referring to other jobs which illegal aliens take, like warehouse, fast food joints, construction, etc. It is very inaccurate to say that, in general, all 17-year-olds are too lazy to work. Hundreds of thousands do.

[Off topic]

Would a mod or Admin PLEASE correct the damned title of this thread? It's bugging the crud out of me... and it makes Rich (who we know can't type anyways) :p look bad. Aftr that, please feel free to delete this post if you wish. Thank you.

[/off topic]

i see many foreigners day in and day out, how do i know they are illegal?
anyways foreigners are creating a conflict on the outer banks of north carolina (kitty hawk/hatteras island/252 area) there are no such thing as sky scraper buildings there, no firms that people go to and sit behind desks and work, if you live there most likely you are part of the union building houses or you are in the restaurant business (very tourist dependent towns). with all the foreign people, its been nearly impossible to get a job from a contractor. also generally every restaurant has 2+ foreign people working for them, some taking orders and barely know any english!! other foreigners are preparing food, once again they don't know much english and they are preparing food off a menu in which they can barely read!!! most of the foreigners working in retail stores/restaurants are exchange students from asia over to japan. hispanics are the ones taking the jobs in the union. by the way the nags head, north carolina is probably a place you have never heard of but should definately visit.

hey frogman illeaagal!!!!! illegal, better? Hey I type with one finger.

Members online

No members online now.
Back