Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now --- Tell me what each pic is.......

2747905 (Small).jpg

2747830 (Small).jpg

1897095 (Small).jpg

The 94/96 Fleetwood Brougham has the 5.7 Corvette motor. I will have one of these soon. I believe this car is the longest production car ever built in the US but with that strong motor, the thing will fly.

1994FleetwBrougham.jpg

1994FleetwoodBrougham.jpg

1995FleetwBrougham.jpg

Not as boaty as you would think. It's basically the same car as an Impala SS, which i've also had. The Fleetwood is a little floatier, but not much. I think it drives a lot smaller than it is. :)

Here's mine.

get-photo.asp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
Light Driftwood Metallic
Implala SS Wheels
2001 DeVille Centercaps
CTS "V" Badges
Tinted Glass
Dynomax Super Turbos
Magnaflow Stainless Tips

Nice Fleet. I like the V badges, nice touch. And if your gonna get picky :p Back then, it was called the Fleetwood Eldorado. Note the Wreath around the crest as opposed to the Vee. Also the other one is a 1965 Fleetwood. Just a bit of useless knowledge.....

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind one at all. The '70 Eldo was the first year for the Cadillac 500cid engine. My '68 Deville only has the 472cid. The 500ci had 400hp and 550 ft-lbs stock, while the 472 had 375hp and 525 ft-lbs stock. Mine has a little bit higher compression so :N

DaveSmed said:
And if your gonna get picky :p Back then, it was called the Fleetwood Eldorado.
Maybe ... but I'd probably put them in the ElDorado section all the same.

It's all good, though. :p

Agreed. I have a 93' and with good touring tires it drives much smaller than it is. And let me say that the 93' 350 has plenty of power and can only imagine the joy with the LT 1 350. These are great all around cars and very good on gas considering the size. I get like 18 city and 26 hiway.

Revoh said:
Not as boaty as you would think. It's basically the same car as an Impala SS, which i've also had. The Fleetwood is a little floatier, but not much. I think it drives a lot smaller than it is. :)

Here's mine.

get-photo.asp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
Light Driftwood Metallic
Implala SS Wheels
2001 DeVille Centercaps
CTS "V" Badges
Tinted Glass
Dynomax Super Turbos
Magnaflow Stainless Tips

exile said:
The 94/96 Fleetwood Brougham has the 5.7 Corvette motor. I will have one of these soon. I believe this car is the longest production car ever built in the US but with that strong motor, the thing will fly.

94-96 all have the vette motor??? I never new that. Some guy up my way has one, black on black with tinted windows and it's lowered a little. He CLAIMED it had minor modifications and it ran 12's or something ridiculous. I don't believe a word he said, nice cars though.

Minor? no. Possible? Yes, with lots of work. Don't think of it as a Cadillac from a modding perspective, think of it as a longer Impala SS. Pretty much everything for an Impala of similar vintage will work on these cars, except stuff like Exhaust, which is dependent on the legenth of the car. The Cadillacs are known as D bodys, and the Impala SS, Caprice, Roadmaster, etc. are known as C bodys. The difference? The D body is just a long version of the C body.

In its most efficient year, one would expect about an 8.6ish 0-60 and a 16.8-17.0 second standing 1/4th run. Regardless, shaving four seconds off a 1/4th run time isn't unheard of, unless one considers gutting the car of everything that makes it "Cadillac," probably installing an additional engine in the rear, and quite possibly a bit of NOS :) More than quite possibly, actually. Maybe he meant 12 seconds for the 1/8th, and he just ran it with all his friends in the car, and some on top?

No matter how slow a Cadillac is considered amongst true sports cars and highly modified performance vehicles, any mechanized boat with wheels, easily and accommodatingly holding 5 people, 5+ monitors, a refrigerator, a playstation and an Xbox that rivals in 1/4th mile times with a tiny, 2001 VW Golf that doesn't accommodate one person very well, is all right with me. And that is on the larger and slower spectrum of the Cadillacs.

When I pull up to the Cobra at the light with a double high spoiler, a giant air-intake system and M/T racing wheels and speed off when the light changes, I might win by a foot, I might lose by a foot, it doesn't matter. Afterwards, I just tilt my automatic seat back, turn up the Bose Delco gold stero system, flip on the subs, slide out the in-dash screen and play some PS2, while the Cobra drives off, the owner awkwardly shifting in his 5 point seat-belt, while he tries to change channels on the super-light weight, manual radio, all while his back aches from racing seats and I think both he and I know who the real winner is.

DaveSmed said:
Minor? no. Possible? Yes, with lots of work. Don't think of it as a Cadillac from a modding perspective, think of it as a longer Impala SS. Pretty much everything for an Impala of similar vintage will work on these cars, except stuff like Exhaust, which is dependent on the legenth of the car. The Cadillacs are known as D bodys, and the Impala SS, Caprice, Roadmaster, etc. are known as C bodys. The difference? The D body is just a long version of the C body.
Fleetwood is a D-Body. Impala SS/Caprice/Buick Roadmasters are "B-Bodies".

D&R :D

You are right on the money. I posted this in one of the other forums but you too will appreciate this.

http://maddox.xmission.com/civic.html

:C :I

K2K said:
In its most efficient year, one would expect about an 8.6ish 0-60 and a 16.8-17.0 second standing 1/4th run. Regardless, shaving four seconds off a 1/4th run time isn't unheard of, unless one considers gutting the car of everything that makes it "Cadillac," probably installing an additional engine in the rear, and quite possibly a bit of NOS :) More than quite possibly, actually. Maybe he meant 12 seconds for the 1/8th, and he just ran it with all his friends in the car, and some on top?

No matter how slow a Cadillac is considered amongst true sports cars and highly modified performance vehicles, any mechanized boat with wheels, easily and accommodatingly holding 5 people, 5+ monitors, a refrigerator, a playstation and an Xbox that rivals in 1/4th mile times with a tiny, 2001 VW Golf that doesn't accommodate one person very well, is all right with me. And that is on the larger and slower spectrum of the Cadillacs.

When I pull up to the Cobra at the light with a double high spoiler, a giant air-intake system and M/T racing wheels and speed off when the light changes, I might win by a foot, I might lose by a foot, it doesn't matter. Afterwards, I just tilt my automatic seat back, turn up the Bose Delco gold stero system, flip on the subs, slide out the in-dash screen and play some PS2, while the Cobra drives off, the owner awkwardly shifting in his 5 point seat-belt, while he tries to change channels on the super-light weight, manual radio, all while his back aches from racing seats and I think both he and I know who the real winner is.

I think the 74-76 Fleetwoods were even bigger, but still all of those cars were big back then. If you want a reeeeeally cool fleetwood, check out the fleetwood limited.

My Father drives a 93 Cadillace Fleetwood Brougham and its a great car and its very powerful... its got alot more power then my 5.0 1990 Town Car, but my TC rides nicer! and whoever said there Fleetwood is running 12's in the ¼ ask him for the time slips and when he cant show them tell him that he knows nothing about cars and should go shoot himself for lieing about it and we will all rejoice for another person who watched Fast and The Furious and think any car can run 10 seconds will be dead! :Beer

What do you mean? Given the power and money, any car can run 10's. No one chooses big cars because they would cost too much to do.

Members online

No members online now.
Back