If you want LED lights or HIDs

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd pass this on since there was many recent threads regarding lights. It says select items, but they have said basically everything in stock will be half off. Now get those LSes updated lights! :cool:

384059_10150420301979983_205344659982_8530932_2133262786_n.jpg

I got this as well. I'm contemplating buying another set of LED fogs with their updated design and giving them a try

Yea I am with you on that, if those go half off, it is pretty much worth a shot @ a pair. I think the old ones had enough complaints of the same flickering we had.

I think I'll finally get my back up lights. They are the last of the ugly yellow lighting in my car.

Yea I am with you on that, if those go half off, it is pretty much worth a shot @ a pair. I think the old ones had enough complaints of the same flickering we had.

I think mine are the newer ones hence why they still work.

I wonder if the cold had anything to do with the flickering. Ever since it started getting cold mine haven't been flickering.

Ill see if i get a chance to pull them out and take a pic.

Bump for last minute people!

I ordered the LED fog bulbs again, and got another HID kit for the gf.

So which ones do i need for the license plate and reverse bulbs??

Interiors:

1 2 HID WHITE 6 LED LIGHT BULBS 194 158 168 LARGE

4 2 HID 5K WHITE SMT 5 LED LIGHT BULBS 194 168 158 2821

1 HID 5K WHITE HIGH POWER 3 LED FESTOON DOME BULB 211 212 6413 6429 578

Exterior:

1 V-LEDS HID WHITE 19 M-SMT 8W HIGH POWER BULBS 917 918 920 921 922 923 (license plate)

1 V-LEDS RED 92 M-SMT TAIL/BRAKE LIGHT BULBS 3157 3156 4057 (Tails)

2 V-LEDS AMBER 60 M-SMT PARK/TURN BULBS 3157 3156 4057 (Signals)

1 V-LEDS HID 6K WHITE 28 LED 2X BRIGHTER OUTPUT FOG BULBS H11 (Fogs)

2 WHITE MSMT 6 LED DOME LIGHT 3022 3021 DE3175 6428 6430 (Puddles)[/B]

Andrizzles old post.

I got the new ones bull. I'll let you know how they hold up... The design looks much better and less...fragile.

Thanks bull.

Two of them are out of stock but im not in a rush to get them so ill go ahead and order them now and take advantage of the sale.

Will these work for the plates? Cheaper and look to be whiter at 6k instead of 5k... maybe slightly blueish. Do you think they'll fit? The others are out of stock.

http://www.v-leds.com/6K-WHITE-HIGH-POWER-LICENSE-p4481133.html

I had a set of those and they burnt out after 6 months. I think it had something to do with how long they are compared to the other type (They are a tight squeeze). The one looked like it had almost literally burnt itself

You can still order them out of stock...theyll just ship later but if you wait itll be a bit more expensive and you would still get them later.

I ordered the reverse, plate, and puddle lights as the rest look fine to me for now. These are the most important ones.

If i do led in the interior i may go with warm white....yellow is better for seeing inside than white.

You can still order them out of stock...theyll just ship later but if you wait itll be a bit more expensive and you would still get them later.

I ordered the reverse, plate, and puddle lights as the rest look fine to me for now. These are the most important ones.

If i do led in the interior i may go with warm white....yellow is better for seeing inside than white.

But not nearly as nice as white, trust.

For these lights. you can just replace your old bulbs with them without needing to do anything else?

Yes but they will stay on very dim for about 30 minutes unless you add a resistor.

Not enough to drain a battery though.

Yes but they will stay on very dim for about 30 minutes unless you add a resistor.

Not enough to drain a battery though.

Where do you add the resistor? One per light or one for the whole car?

Members online

No members online now.
Back