If You Have A Black Lincoln Ls Post It!!!

siddymae

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The Reason I Am Saying This Is Because I Cant Decide Whethere Or Not I Want Black Or Chrome Rims. So If You Have A Black Or Dark Blue Ls With Rims. Then Please Post It In This Thread, So I Cant Decide. I Suck At Making Decisions

Thanks

holllllaaaa :D

8-15-05 112 (Small).jpg

Stock exterior...everything is under the hood :) I have the stock chrome which I think look fine.

IM000549.jpg

J3FF said:
Stock exterior...everything is under the hood :) I have the stock chrome which I think look fine.

Stock under the hood, Everything is exterior ;) I have stock V8 3.9L which performs fine!!!:D

3.9L V8 with cold air and magnaflow exhaust...Muahahaha! I plan on getting the LSE kit and 2004+ LSE grille.

Heres my black LSE with the stock anthracite wheels with polished lip. No pictures of my Foose Lussos yet. Kinda crummy pics.

LSE Front&Pass.JPG

LSE Pass side.JPG

some damn sexy pics in here!! what with the three chicks hanging on the LS in that other thread, this has been a good day of browsing!

chamorro

your car really makes me wish i had gotten a black one...i love the black LS tinted with black rims

mergner26 said:
chamorro

your car really makes me wish i had gotten a black one...i love the black LS tinted with black rims

Before I got the rims a lot of friends were sayin' I should get chrome, don't get me wrong chrome with a black car is nice but wanted to go a lil different. Thanks for the comment brah!

you are going to want chrome rims. check out my cardoman page the chrome looks nice :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back