I'd like to introduce myself

luv my Lincoln

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I just joined tonight. I have uploaded some photos of my cars. I have two 1997 Lincoln Town Cars. My own is a somewhat rare (about 2000 made) Jack Nicklaus Signature Special Edition. 1997 was the last year for these factory Special Editions. My wife's Town Car is a Signature Edition.

My ID says it all, I truly "luv my Lincoln". :L We have had a 1984 Lincoln Continental and a 1989 Lincoln Signature Edition Town Car in the past. I'm sure I'll enjoy this web site. I belong to others on these cars and enjoy those also. Below is a web site I have built on my cars and others. This is an ongoing project which I am upgrading when I can. It's good to meet all of you. :) Now, I'm going to bed. :p Catch you later!

Lincoln Town Cars 1990s

Jef1sm.jpg

Great homepage you have there. Its great to see such a Lincon enthusiast. It looks like you can be a great asset to the club as it looks like many of us can learn from you. I hope you will bring a few friends with you - we are new and trying real hard to build this into a great site.

Enjoy -

:W

Hey Luv. I just found this site too. Glad to see alot of the LTC.org people finding this site too.
:L
When I saw that I though of you. haha.

Nice car....and nice site......Welcome....sit back relax and have a :Beer (or 2 or 3....LOL) and enjoy. Let your friends know where you are and where we are.......good to have ya. :W

Welcome to the site!!! Glad to see you found it as well... You've seen my 92 JN edition before... Learned a lot from your website over the last couple months as well... :cool:

:W Nice to always see new people finding the site. The more the better. :D

Members online

Back