I think credit is due to Bullschmidt

dannyquest

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout-out to Bullschmidt. In my opinion, the best LS by far. Its clean and beautiful, the way a Lincoln should look. :cool:

Kudos Justin, Kudos...

we should have a ranking , although that might spark up some fights lol

off the top of my head Bullschmidt , Andrizzle , Mlara ( R.I.P his Ls ) , T-MONEY , and Alax7 rank in the top 5 ( my opinion , I dont remember or havent seen all the Lses on here )

I think G-RELL's LS looks really cool.

Too many good ones to name them all

And thanks for the vote for mine haha

true that , and anytime man , your vids on youtube and your threads help a lot

we should have a ranking , although that might spark up some fights lol

off the top of my head Bullschmidt , Andrizzle , Mlara ( R.I.P his Ls ) , T-MONEY , and Alax7 rank in the top 5 ( my opinion , I dont remember or havent seen all the Lses on here )

While I agree Mlara had a nice one, I would think that such a list should be limited to LIVING Lincolns, not the dead.

While my own LS is in excellent shape, it would not make any top 10 lists. It's just a nice, well maintained LS that looks in better shape than its age but it's nothing special.

awww.. thanks guys... parts are piling up!! Will be a fun weekend.. got some one off stuff happening Saturday!

oh and Hite tops the list for 1st gen!!! crazy good stuff going on with his right now!

if we do it by Gens then G rell and Hite defintely take Gen 1 , what do you got planned this week G man ?

damn man you defintely got an award for best stock Ls , love that color , my friend is trying to sell his LS same color

29676d1343478806-olympics-2012-201250d1224730070-fuse-diagram-thread-useless-without-pictures.jpg

I dig a lot of the LS'es from here. Though I gravitate towards more subtle mods. I prefer tasteful mods where the end result looks like it could've come from the factory that way.

I dig a lot of the LS'es from here. Though I gravitate towards more subtle mods. I prefer tasteful mods where the end result looks like it could've come from the factory that way.
I agree too generally, even something bone stock, there's a satisfaction you get when someone thinks your car's fast then you tell then it's all original!!!
:cool:

Members online

Back