I need to vent here guys.....Darn Ipod shuffle!!!!!

02LS8Lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Screw Apple this is the last thing I ever buy from them. I bought this shuffle not to long ago I used it for about 3 months and then it broke!!! how can apple produce something so cheap I mean there name APPLE is up there in the market right now. This crappy thing wont charge is not recognized by my computer and wont turn on.....stay away from apple guys they suck!!!!.......now that im done venting...have a safe and happy Christmas.

Don't get all bent out of shape.
Obviously your's has some sort of production defect.
I have had mine since they came on the market, and never a problem with it.
Contact the place where you bought it, or contact apple.
One of them should make it good.
Bob.

I am an avid user of Apple's laptops, but I must admit, it seems their manufacturing quality has been going down the drain.

I would be surprised if their other products aren't going down the drain in manufacturing quality.

Apple is for those to lazy to learn how to use a real computer. :p

IDK, I often wonder about switching to Apple even though I have been a PC for damn near 30 years. Then I go price them and realize for the cost of a good Apple laptop I can buy a faster PC and another Mark VIII. :lol:

I had issues with my 5th gen ipod. I went to the forums on apple's website, and found out it was a common problem. The thing is apple refused to put out a recall, so I called apple. They ended up replacing my ipod that was at least 1 year out of warranty.

Members online

No members online now.
Back