I need to stop.

crotchrocket

LVC Member
Reaction score
I keep browsing Traderonline and Ebay for that Lincoln LS I want to get my wife for Her birthday.. If I dont stop looking I am going to end up buying it for Christmas! HOW TO STOP? I know I will be better off waiting for March when her birthday is here. This 12hrs at work and on the net is killing me! I have decided though. Dark Blue or Dark Gray. That is one thing I know for sure. I am still debating the 02 or 03/04 I thinking the 03/04 just because its newer. And I really like the Front facia better on the 03. Plus the extra HP would be nice. And I can mod that and get a little more out of her. GOING CRAZY AT WORK! :zgreenbou

crotchrocket said:
I keep browsing Traderonline and Ebay for that Lincoln LS I want to get my wife for Her birthday.. If I dont stop looking I am going to end up buying it for Christmas! HOW TO STOP? I know I will be better off waiting for March when her birthday is here. This 12hrs at work and on the net is killing me! I have decided though. Dark Blue or Dark Gray. That is one thing I know for sure. I am still debating the 02 or 03/04 I thinking the 03/04 just because its newer. And I really like the Front facia better on the 03. Plus the extra HP would be nice. And I can mod that and get a little more out of her. GOING CRAZY AT WORK! :zgreenbou

Well, I'm a little partial to Midnight Grey. However, you won't find that color in an 03 and up. It's Charcoal Grey now. Here's a picture of my ride:

510004_173_full.jpg

Members online

Back