I need further assistance PLEASE

Buckeye68

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So it's been awhile but I ended up buying another 98 lsc to use as a nice weather daily \ fun car. It has bags that are sagging in the cold weather and while I have thought about repairing the air ride and doing one of the many options to manually control the height and function, I think I am going to go to springs. My goal to to make the car handle as good as it looks. I have had a few Tbirds and they far surpass the Mark's in that department. Anyways I have been trying to read, search and take it all in but at this point I want to just ask some questions. I don't want the squishy strutmasters setup so I am thinking either a stiffer upgraded lowering spring and a high quality shock or a coil over setup.
SPRINGS
So from what I read the Vogland 1.6 spring seem to be the highest spring rate available for the tbirds... Is that so? Anyone running these?
Any better options for OE style replacement springs?

SHOCKS
I have read that many of the adjustable ones aren't being made any longer so I am unsure what the preferred shocks are. I know 03\04 Cobra ones for the rear are a go too... anything better? maybe something that complements the preferred fronts ?

COIL OVERS
I know a few have made or are making their own but the only ones I know of available are the Supercoupe performance ones using the qa1's. Any I don't know of?
Does anyone have this setup?
I like the tune ability of this setup but the cost with no feed back from others is a down side.

I would like a solid setup that I can daily use and also take spirited drives and maybe limited autocross use.

Help please! I want to get her ready for spring!

Yes I posted this On LOD as well but have got no useful feedback. TIA

Supercoupeperformance.com bill there has two different options and more i am sure he could find. There is a adjustable coil over system that makes the mark a completely different car. Love it on my mark its on rails hahaha plus body bushings make the mark amazing.

You have the QA1 system on yours? I am close to you assuming its' Columbus Ohio and not Columbus Georgia , I would REALLY like a ride to help determine if that what I want to do...

Members online

Back