I need access cover for tow hook(front bumper)

rollingsolo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have one for sale. I would like to have the matching color but I know thats asking too much. Any color would do.

2011-05-03_13-28-11_742.jpg

There are no front tow points on Gen IIs right? ...or rear.

I doubt that most US tow drivers use the screw in toe hook on the cars that do have them.

I have also always wondered if there was a tow hook on these cars...I guess I found my answer. I assume you could always make one?

I have the 01 LS V8 Sports, it has the access cover for the tow hook.
It's Silver Frost Metalic ... I'd trade you my whole front bumper for a nice new LSE bumper plus brackets.

Deal ?

I replaced the front bumper cover, valence but could not find the access grid panel. My body shop guy found one and painted it to match the car for $107. Not sure where he found it, but it looked new when he installed it.

The rim is usually do it around here if the car does not have a tow hook

I think it's better to pull from the wheel than the control arm.

it just seems easier to damage a wheel then a control arm... both suck as an option

Yeah and you also could also damage the hub/caliper and other components.

Both options do suck.

hook that ish right up to the trailer hitch!

other than that, dont go in the ditch!

Finding this piece is just as hard as finding an unpainted McLaren front grill. I thought someone here would have one laying around.

I Have one!!!

I will sell it if you buy the bumper to go with it!! :D

I really do have one lol but i really want to sell it it with the bumper and fogs as well....its a shame mine is black too.....Good luck on your search.

Members online

No members online now.
Back