I had to have it

Lincoln LS

1. Wicked Ace

Wicked Ace Well-Known LVC Member

I took this out for a ride and had to have it! 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. Those Italians did a nice job dressing this up. The LS is gone, traded it in to get the top line down a bit. It was a good long ride, I've had it for 10 years(my 50th birthday present to myself), since new and a bittersweet departure but it was time to move on.

747bee9be261f077aa43296239bb81f6x.jpg

image-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • All2kool

All2kool Well-Known LVC Member

I have owned Grand Cherokee's before and when I went looking for another car, Jeep was high on the list. I only bought the LS as I had wanted one for some time and I got a great deal on it. The dealer I bought the LS from probably thought he was getting a good deal too but the issues it had were remedied at little cost to me. I added $2500 in value just by fixing the few things they didn't.

Now that is it in top nick again, I would trade it for a Grand Cherokee in a heartbeat.

Congrats on a beautiful Jeep.

• G-RELL

G-RELL FULLY DIPPED LS

that will be replacing our Expy in the spring i believe. Looks great! congrats, GL out there.

• Telco

Telco Dedicated LVC Member

Beautiful color on that. What are the specs on that one?

• Wicked Ace

Wicked Ace Well-Known LVC Member

Auburn pearl coat, brown leather, 5.7L HEMI V8. It's a Summit and the only thing available that it does not have is rear DVD. I don't have kids and the dog won't even watch TV. You can build one on the Jeep site and see. I LOVE the adaptive cruise control, auto head lamps and wipers. All that and it moves pretty quickly, I think it's clocked at 6.6 sec 0 to 60.