I Did a bad thing

XtcmeLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
LOL, Lost control around a small corner, Hit a sign post, small dent on side of car, Flattend front right tire, Got tire re beaded, no rim damage, but On drive home, Car was pulling to left then right, And when going straight the steering whell was at position like i was Taking a right, Did I destroy a tie rod?

Oh well gonna hope to put it on ramps and look soon, NIK!!!!!! Email me at pnronne@gmail.com I would rather pay you to help me then the insurance company.

I got his cell if you wanna call him.

Hey man, yea do ya mind sending me a mes... i no longer have same phone and lost half my contacts,Nicks being one of them, i suppose i could just randomly show up at his house, but , naw, i hate hate when peeps do that to me. THX

Yea yea, i forgot about him , my bad Either way someone is gonna make some nice side money, i dont feel like feeding the criminals that call them selves Insurance company, I would rather give a forum brother the cold hard cash then them!

You dumbass! :) Hope you learned your lesson!! Also hope the door damage isn't too bad. Yeah for sure i can help you look at it. My steering wheel does this once in awhile and it is always the lower ball joint nut. Damn thing just won't stay fully tightened. But that is my situation. It'd be easy to jack that thing up and check it out. Let me know when you wanna get that done.

I'll text ya my number. Do you still have the same phone number?

Pics of the wreckage?

I can do this as soon as you want, Email at pnronne@gmail.com i lost my phone (layed off from company I started LOL ) I lost your number when I lost my phone, I have new number I will email it to ya when ya email me, The sooner we can do this the better! Sent ya a PM with phone number, Itas a home number, sorry no texts, LOl my life has changed a LOT since we last saw each other, O h well such is the game of life!

Thx Brah

LOL, Lost control around a small corner, Hit a sign post, small dent on side of car, Flattend front right tire, Got tire re beaded, no rim damage, but On drive home, Car was pulling to left then right, And when going straight the steering whell was at position like i was Taking a right, Did I destroy a tie rod?

Common sense says to slow down!!!!!

LOL I was going 20 miles an hour, traction Control was off, i had some probs with the TC....but yea, rear wheel drive on snow is PHUN!!!! Dont hate me because i am beautiful

Common sense says to slow down!!!!!

Kinda late for that don't ya think?

Yeah an alignment is almost a for sure once the damaged parts are replaced.

If you want to tweak the pic you can. But I like all the background foliage. Maybe make the text look better to match the previous one.

I had this problem hitting a curb once, it turns out it was only the lower control arm actually slipping out of alignment. We had to losen the bolts, and just slid it back into place, and it's been fine since then.

I had this problem hitting a curb once, it turns out it was only the lower control arm actually slipping out of alignment. We had to losen the bolts, and just slid it back into place, and it's been fine since then.

I'll be looking at his car tomorrow. I'll check that out. Thanks.

Hey Paul, I'll email you the pic I took that we are using in the sig.

You better show up to the next meet. I feel like the old guy when you aren't there.

I feel like the old guy when you aren't there.

Aren't I older than you? Thought I had a year or two on you. I'll be 29 next month. It must be that I look so much younger than you :D . To steal Paul's comment "Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful"

Jerks, I am a young 40! Yea thanks, for the Email (when ya send it) I will leave Foliage in, Will just do some small tweaks to make it look likes aprils meet banner

Aren't I older than you? Thought I had a year or two on you. I'll be 29 next month. It must be that I look so much younger than you :D . To steal Paul's comment "Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful"

I'll be 29 in July.

That sucks. Hope you didn't damage anything too serious. Good luck with the fix up

Members online

Back