I am upset:-(

Tatjana

New LVC Member
Reaction score
We checked our car (what we bought) from USA by Carfax....It's SCRAPPED/DESTROYED. But at this moment it looks like a candy...How I am upset!

Tatjana said:
.....it looks like a candy...How I am upset!

What are you upset about? You overpaid?

If you have a cherry ride, tracks straight on the road, rides quiet as new (some body shops leave things off)... I'd think your only worry might be a cheap paint job that looks great now, and falls off in a few years.

Enjoy the car :)

I am upset because do not think a junk car what is assembled from parts of another broken cars is safe.
In my opinion to buy an old (but not junk car) is much better. If I only know it is possible to check American vehicles by VIN in Carfax I would not buy this car. We changed some parts already (rolls, pump...) and probably the main problems are waiting us in the future....
BUT there is something good in all bad things of our life:) All our family felt in love with this Lincoln, it's wonderful car!!! It's a plane! What power! We are kings on the road:))
Do not know if all American cars are such gerat, but think for the rest of life we are going to have only these cars:)

If a car is put together right... They are great if done with care and knowledge.

Where is Estonia?????

Sergmark said:
If a car is put together right... They are great if done with care and knowledge.

Where is Estonia?????

Will hope our car is that one what did you write about. Although probably its almost impossible to get good car from America because of high customs.
Estonia is near to Finland and Russia.

Tatjana,
Good luck with the car I guess you should have checked more if it was possible. theses cars are one of the best American cars!!
I am planning on a trip to Ukraine late summer, first time.

Geno go to sleep .. HE HE

Thanks to all for the answers and support!

Sergmark, I have friends in Ukraine. Wish you good trip to this country and think you like it!

ONEBADMK8, it seems the world is so small:) I live in the north-eastern part of Estonia, it's about 2 hours from Tallinn.

Nice My Girlfriend is the one from Estonia.

She thought it was so strange that someone from Estonia ended up here because of how small the Country is.

I didn't even know there were Lincolns there. She told me she couldn't remember seeing any before she came here 1.5 years ago.

Members online

Back