I am a novice

Tatjana

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am from Estonia. This country is very far from you and please excuse me for my bad language with mistakes.
But I want to join to your group very much. A couple of days ago we ( my husband and I ) bought Lincoln Continental 95. It is a very rare car in our area, people here prefer Euroipean and Japanese cars. American ones are very difficult and expencive in service, require much fuel...We though and thought what car to choose...and when saw Lincoln..it was a love from the first sight...and how comfortable it is! Hope we will not have soon problems with it. May be you can give any advice on which parts we should pay attention more.

Tatjana

Hi Tatjana

A welcoming cheery wave to you :waving:

I am a foriegner here myself coming from the UK.

Sorry can't help you with your Continental, my speciality is Town Cars but I am sure someone will be along in a minute to help you out.

Don't worry abouit your English it is fine and one hundred times better than my Estonian, I am affraid I do not know one word of Estonain and would not even reconize the written word. :(

Take care

Dereck

Tatjana said:
Hello,

I am from Estonia. This country is very far from you and please excuse me for my bad language with mistakes.
But I want to join to your group very much. A couple of days ago we ( my husband and I ) bought Lincoln Continental 95. It is a very rare car in our area, people here prefer Euroipean and Japanese cars. American ones are very difficult and expencive in service, require much fuel...We though and thought what car to choose...and when saw Lincoln..it was a love from the first sight...and how comfortable it is! Hope we will not have soon problems with it. May be you can give any advice on which parts we should pay attention more.

Tatjana

TATJANA, You've come to the place where you can get ALL the answers regarding your 95 Conti!!! And then some!!!!! Good luck with it, AND
:W TO :V

Well I own a continental myself and I got 120000 miles on it. I bought It when it was 73000 miles. These are all the problems we had with our 95 continental. First it was a squeaking noise from the front wheels when I turned. I got that fixed for $300.(I don't know the part name right now but it was from the steering colume.) Then at around 95000 miles It started to jerk when I was stopped at a red light. I got that fixed by changing the spark plugs and wires. It was for $250. After that it was just the oil changes. If you keep this car up to date, It will give you less problems. :L

Another thing is that, keep your elbow off the door(driver side) It starts to crack up from there.I don't have a problem with the air suspension with any of my cars yet.

804072_34_full.jpg

Welcome To the Site. Enjoy! don't worry about your English we have Derek in here and his is wow! LOL

Just enjoy the site ask any questions you may have and feel free to be a member and have as much fun as you can!!

:W

Thanks to all! How wonderful friendly people you are! And how nice your cars!
It seems somebody here knows Estonian:) Evillally, it was a surprise for me!
Mark0101, your photo is on the desktop of my comptuter.
Will check our Lincoln during these days more, but today lifted up it to observe the bottom, all is good, only seen...one bearing is new, but it is better to replace another one also.

I happen to work for the Finnish communication company, Nokia. Many are from your region, so I learn from the many visitors I meet!.

varsti näeme :Beer

evillally said:
I happen to work for the Finnish communication company, Nokia. Many are from your region, so I learn from the many visitors I meet!.

Sometimes it seems the world is so small :invasion:

Staff online

Members online

Back