how much to sell my car?

sho89mtx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 95 Mark VIII that the title says LSC, but I don't think it is, and it has 109k, new paint job, true duals, gonna have all 4 air shocks replaced and it has some minor hail dings on the sides of the car, how much do you think I should sell it for?

thanks,
scott

You are right Scott $3000 for my 95 with 118K... I paid $2500 for my 94 with 128K. It wasn't as clean and needed some work but interior was very good and engine was strong. (I was chatting at the time of the previous post sorry)

mespock said:
You are right Scott $3000 for my 95 with 118K... I paid $2500 for my 94 with 128K. It wasn't as clean and needed some work but interior was very good and engine was strong. (I was chatting at the time of the previous post sorry)

I've been working on it since (insert smiley here). Finally got the transmission leak stopped, turned out that the tailhousing bolts were loose. Drove it on the highway last night and not a drop of fluid leaked so far as I can tell. Now that I have sold my Mustang the Mark is going to get an entire redo with new paint, front leather, carpet and some nice power upgrades. I'm going to start on it full tilt in the spring.

Members online

No members online now.
Back