How fast?

Blkdvll

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide on whether to keep the Mark or not. I landed a new job, and trying to decide on modding the mark, or getting something faster. I'll have a crap ton of money every month for mods, and am wondering with all the mods I have planned (if i keep it), how fast it will be.

Mods will be:
4.10s w/ Eaton
6060 6-Speed
Tune
Cobra intake
C&L short ram with heat shield
Pulleys
Mid-Lengths
X-pipe
285 Nitto 555r's

I live on the beach with cool dry weather. Would low 13's be out of the question or would I still be stuck at the mid/high 13's like the guys with the autos?

Sounds feasable if you have the driver mod too.

Trying to decide on whether to keep the Mark or not. I landed a new job, and trying to decide on modding the mark, or getting something faster. I'll have a crap ton of money every month for mods, and am wondering with all the mods I have planned (if i keep it), how fast it will be.

Mods will be:
4.10s w/ Eaton
6060 6-Speed
Tune
Cobra intake
C&L short ram with heat shield
Pulleys
Mid-Lengths
X-pipe
285 Nitto 555r's

I live on the beach with cool dry weather. Would low 13's be out of the question or would I still be stuck at the mid/high 13's like the guys with the autos?

13's would be simple to achieve with a few bolt on mods. Check out burbank's Mark and Mike Shultz. there are a few others on here hitting those numbers.

If you have crap ton of money then 4.56s should be sweet and will definately get you in the low 13s with the rest of the mods...try addin' a electric waterpump to your list

Uhhhh

"It was a cool experience, but boggles the mind a little with all the lights, camera's, instructions to remember, etc., that simple things like turning off the traction control and overdrive can be an oversight when it's time to make your run :frown: .

So, I did not do The Mark justice on it's television debut. I do not know what I ran, but it had to be 14 something. The car spun off the line, and did a nose dive when the tc kicked in, then simmered down and took off good after that."

Pwned by not readin the whole thing before being too interested and having to watch the video :( .

just like ebay people who dont finish reading the descriptions before bidding!!!!

mikes car actually runs in the 11's

this is (phreakness) Mark and I'm sure it isn't slow either. Of course it does have an 04 Cobra motor and blower.

IMG_8447.jpg

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1611

Pwned by not readin the whole thing before being too interested and having to watch the video :( .

I half read everything too lol. I remembered that about Mikes car because I actually seen it on TV when it went down and then it was mentioned here and then he told the story and the only reason I remembered it was because I thought the TC was a good thing but if it slows you down or comes on when you crank the car, I think I would fix it to stay off unless I turned it on for whatever reason I needed it for. Apparently it's not good for getting good numbers at the track.

That should put you in the low 13's. best way if u have the cash i think is to just go drop an 03-04 cobra moter in it with the 6 speed and 4.10's .

Gawd that is pure sexors.
Leg_Hump_emoticon.gif

The sound is just wonderful! Damnloud though. Those RX-7s are very loud at 8000 rpm and I couldnt even hear it buzz. :lol:

But thats perfect, I would love to have that trap speed.
I am sure I wont be anywhere near it though and I have a decient ammount of mods.
3.73's
LSD
Cat back Borlas
Custom tune

Think Im gonna need the J-mod, torque convertor and a x pipe to get to the 13's :(

If any of you get to see drillers car in person you will understand how much effort went into that car. Beautiful!

How fast? No, you mean "how quick" :p

Completely different :) It's like saying "How much horsepower will this torque make". Lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back