How do you feel about Biden NOW?

04_Sport_LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
PA is a good state for the most part. My sis and b-i-l lived in the Pittsburg area for a number of years.

Then after a breif stint in Atlanta, they moved to the conservative part of Cali. (South) mountainous region between San Diego and Salton.

heyjewel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Biden, pelosi, schumer etc are sadly destroying the formerly great USA. Also the Gov of Washington is planning to ban new ICE powered cars in 2030.
But harken to this good news: Oregon will now put menstruation products in the boys bathrooms. Now There's progress for ya! Sarcasm off.

04_Sport_LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
IMG_20220510_161419694.jpg

LET'S GO BRANDON !!!

04_Sport_LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Edit:

This is worse than the Obama administration. I will NEVER vote for another (any) Democrat again (no matter what level of government)... ever!!! (not that I voted for Biden in the first place)

The S.S.Biden has run aground! Abandon ship! Skipper, Gilligan, and Ginger are idiots.

If history repeats itsself... we are going to see another housing/bank scandal.

Is the current administation that stupid to think we have forgotten Fannie May/Freddie Mac (thanks to Obama).

Last edited:

04_Sport_LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Columbine High School... 1999...
Clinton Administration

Sandy Hook Elementary... 2012... Obama Administration.

Robb Elementary... 2022...
Biden Administration.

Last edited:

04_Sport_LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I did a quick search for school shootings during the Trump Administration... and Google didn't show any results.

However... Google did show results for the most amount of "mass shootings" during the Trump administration.

Problem with that is... the FBI considers more than 4 or more people shot/killed... as a mass shooting.

An "apples to oranges" comparison. (shrug)

Members online

No members online now.