Hot Rod Lincoln

Turboguy

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard this song? I'm sure some of the old timers have.

Hot Rod Lincoln: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9QpDvhshOQ&desktop_uri=/watch?v=F9QpDvhshOQ

Kinda a funny story: grew up in the sticks (Nebraska) and every fall we'd go pheasant hunting out by the Sandhills, which is even more desolate.

We'd all pile into my uncles truck and listen to this song as we hauled tail on the treacherous dirt roads.

Anyway, was shuffling songs in the LS the other day and it came on, finally own a car that's worthy of it :) this and Beach Boys' "shut you down" are my new favorite car songs, good stuff.

Anybody heard this song? I'm sure some of the old timers have.

Hot Rod Lincoln: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9QpDvhshOQ&desktop_uri=/watch?v=F9QpDvhshOQ

Kinda a funny story: grew up in the sticks (Nebraska) and every fall we'd go pheasant hunting out by the Sandhills, which is even more desolate.

We'd all pile into my uncles truck and listen to this song as we hauled tail on the treacherous dirt roads.

Anyway, was shuffling songs in the LS the other day and it came on, finally own a car that's worthy of it :) this and Beach Boys' "shut you down" are my new favorite car songs, good stuff.

We usually get them to play it at the Fabulous Fords show every year..... I've been listening to this song since high school!

What about Dead Man's Curve?

We usually get them to play it at the Fabulous Fords show every year..... I've been listening to this song since high school!

What about Dead Man's Curve?

Nice. Yeah that's a cool tune too. We need more racing songs like these classics (even unrealistic ones that have a fuel injected Vette beating a 413 Dodge ;)

Yeah, but then the Dodge has an almost 100 cubic inch advantage over the Corvette, assuming both are 1962 models, and only a 200lb weight disadvantage. Almost the same weight, a 25 percent larger engine, and only maybe 4/10 of a second faster off the factory floor? Someone who knows what they're doing under the hood could pull that out of the Chevy in an afternoon so no, it's not far-fetched that a Corvette could take out a Max Wedge.

Members online

No members online now.
Back