Horsepower T.V.

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just seen the show. Where the car they are working on is a red CRX. They are doing a body kit and suspention work. Okay, the front gfx just goes over the stock bumper! What the hell is that and guess what!? Double sided tape and a few screws. No wonder I see them on the side of the road like hub caps. Hahahahaha

Sifrino3 said:
I just seen the show. Where the car they are working on is a red CRX. They are doing a body kit and suspention work. Okay, the front gfx just goes over the stock bumper! What the hell is that and guess what!? Double sided tape and a few screws. No wonder I see them on the side of the road like hub caps. Hahahahaha

iv seen it too, and my question is: why is THAT concidered HORSEPOWER TV? Its that mentality that opens the floodgates for the stupids to come running out from pepboys with the 10' wing and putting it on their civics. Oh, you got me goin. Im upset now. I got a little story, theres a kid in my Film class who has about $9000 for a car. I and my friend have been trying to stear him in the right direction. His family is already into the whole muscle car thing. He said he wants to get a challenger, but since he cant afford that he wants the next "fastest" thing: a 99 Honda Civic. I freeked out, and asked him why he thought they were anywheres near fast. He told me, because i always see them zooming along the highway reving high and making noise. I told him that is just them pretending they have big ba!!$ taking 30 seconds to get 20 over the limit. Also, when you are going that slow, in 4th gear, reving into the 5000 rpm's that is NOT good. I told him that people with decent, respectible cars rarely open them up, because we already know what they do and have no reason to. Thats why you also get all those OH MAN! my civic KILLED this z28, stories. quite irrelivant to the thread perhaps...but i had to vent.

I know what you mean Some time when your at a light and look over at a riceburner and think Man he just ant worth it. but it is fun to put them in there place.

Members online

Back