HID's

Cubster

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know Christmas is just around the corner but I just found a great deal on HID's, $325.00 per side. If anyone is interested post it please.

I would be interested, if they are OEM and not some after-marktet add-on.

And if they are Gen 1.

Is that for the clear housings and the bulbs and ballasts?

Just talked to my boy at a local shop...$290 installed for the kit and both sides...say wad up 2 merry christmas

If they are for a Gen 1 i would also be interested. housings bulbs and ballasts correct?

I dont think you are getting anything except for a HID conversion kit which can be purchaced for $70.00 & up depending on brand & quality.

I know Christmas is just around the corner but I just found a great deal on HID's, $325.00 per side. If anyone is interested post it please.

Includes, ballist(sp) & bulb, & connections. Say what you will , I think its a gr8 deal

Well its only a deal if its OEM. If its aftermarket, $325 is a crazy rip-off.

yo not for nothing thats alot of money for hids i mean its up to ya to pay that much i found my hids for $160 for mine name brands BEST DUBS i bought mine pure blue but on my old civic i had 9000k and for fogs on my ls i got yellow best dubs $160 i mean they come with a 6 month warranty if you put them on your self and for a one year warranty if u have them install it for and extra 70 80 bucks which is not bad
and i had them on both cars in the worst weather in cold arse winter rain snow for like 2 yrs now im not promoting im just helping others cuz i like the website oh yeah only if u live in ny queens there on queens blvd cell tech by a white castle and queens center mall

yo not for nothing thats alot of money for hids i mean its up to ya to pay that much i found my hids for $160 for mine name brands BEST DUBS i bought mine pure blue but on my old civic i had 9000k and for fogs on my ls i got yellow best dubs $160 i mean they come with a 6 month warranty if you put them on your self and for a one year warranty if u have them install it for and extra 70 80 bucks which is not bad
and i had them on both cars in the worst weather in cold arse winter rain snow for like 2 yrs now im not promoting im just helping others cuz i like the website oh yeah only if u live in ny queens there on queens blvd cell tech by a white castle and queens center mall

What?

Stupid iPhone! Meant to say "The ART of using...".

Thanks Blue!

$290 everything installed hid kit...drive away in blue...1 year warr. great price i :q:q:q:q my pants when he told me the price.

Yes, some have. Not sure who. And I am pretty sure they are made by a Mark VIII member, maybe not a member here but one of markviii.org or LOD.

Either way, I recall the buyers being happy - I even recall the member first designing the kit. But that was a while ago so I cant recall member names.

Members online

Back