hi hello

CadillacRecords64

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and I am looking for the classic Cadillac crowd.

I recently came into ownership of a 1964 Cadillac that is need of a minor restoration.

I am no stranger to web sites owned by Mr. JoeyChgo as being an active member for the past few years on his Mopar A-bodies site as well the B-bodies.

I have been a mopar fan all my driving life but recently I came into a 64 Cadillac. Before now I never saw myself as a Cadillac fan and I was always into the late 60s and early 70s muscle car thing, especially dodges. I also build my own cars.

My daily driver is actually a 68 dodge dart GTS, I have never really been into newer cars.

Saving this newly found Cadillac feels like its my duty as a car lover, its not costing me anything and if I don't save it will likely end up meeting the scrap yard. Its easy to see that a 60s Cadillac was built for royalty and to let it go to waste would be criminal. My only problem is that I don't know much about this type of car so I was hoping to round up a classic Cadillac crowd and share notes as I bring this glamour machine back to its former glory.

Members online

Back