Hi Everyone

larryja50

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I just joined, My name is Larry I live in Canada. I own a 2003 Lincoln LS Sport V8 Black with black leather interior. I love the car in fact I traded in a 2003 Audi A6 for the Lincoln. I hated the Audi it was over rated and under powered even with the quatro option that I had.

For all your Lincoln owners (ls) ha sanyone had apropblem with the ashtray not closing and the steering assembly squeaking. My dealer has order new parts for both.

Its agreat car, I decided to either buy the Lincoln or ther Cadillac equivalent but found the front real drive a tad small for my liking. Any comments.

Larry

Well, in a word Larry...

:W
Glad you found us. The LS is a great car, and im happy to have another proud LS owner.

Welcome. I drove a Black over Black V-8 on a quiet, straight stretch and YIKES - it was really fast right up the wire. I swear I tagged 140 - but I really don't know where the speed limiter is at.

Smooth and quiet... :L

:W Larry, sit back relax, grab a few :Beer and enjoy the ride. Hope to see more of yer friends...... :W

Welcome aboard Larry.

As we get more members online, we'll find out where everyone lives and have a big Lincoln and Caddilac get together.

Nice Car. Wanna race?

MonsterMark said:
Welcome aboard Larry.

As we get more members online, we'll find out where everyone lives and have a big Lincoln and Caddilac get together.

Nice Car. Wanna race?

Bryan:

One D and two Ls in Cadillac.

;)

dsinclair said:
Bryan:

One D and two Ls in Cadillac.

;)
LMAO. And to think Joey put me in charge of the welcoming committee. That was one of the funniest things I have seen. The fingers were really moving this morning. I had 2 cars to wax and 2 oil changes, plus run to the store and then the old man calls and asks what kind of wax to use, I tell him I'll bring some over, next thing you know he goes inside to take a shower and I am waxing his car, 2 coats. Continental, Mark VIII and Expedition all this morning. We do more before 12:00 noon than most guys do in a weekend. LOL.

:W Nice to see yet another person found us. Bring some friends with you!!! Grad a beer and meet everyone. :Beer :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back