Hi everybody!

sgrillak

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi. I've hung out in the shadows around here for a couple of years now. I started my first thread yesterday. I live in the Ohio Valley for now. I am currently on my 2nd LS. Just something about this car....I don't know if I was already crazy or if the LS drove me crazy. My first LS was a 2003 that i purchased from a very sweet couple for $2500 in 2006. The Husband was very ill and his wife had never driven a car. I had known them for a few years before the husband became ill and I loved his whole family. The kids offered my the car because they knew I really loved the LS and sold it to me for a token price. Unfortunately, it was totaled by my ex-wife's "angry" relative. I always said one day I would have another. Now I have 2, 1 that i need to get running and another I bought for parts. I look forward to being an active member on these boards.

Hi. I've hung out in the shadows around here for a couple of years now. I started my first thread yesterday. I live in the Ohio Valley for now. I am currently on my 2nd LS. Just something about this car....I don't know if I was already crazy or if the LS drove me crazy. My first LS was a 2003 that i purchased from a very sweet couple for $2500 in 2006. The Husband was very ill and his wife had never driven a car. I had known them for a few years before the husband became ill and I loved his whole family. The kids offered my the car because they knew I really loved the LS and sold it to me for a token price. Unfortunately, it was totaled by my ex-wife's "angry" relative. I always said one day I would have another. Now I have 2, 1 that i need to get running and another I bought for parts. I look forward to being an active member on these boards.
Welcome in, I live in Akron Ohio. Let everyone know about the "new" ls

hey.good to me you. the "new" ls is a 2000 v8 sport. it's kind of sick right now. I came on here looking for help, but i think i may have figured out the the problem. I 'm going to do some more diagnosing before I post what i think the problem is.....GOD, I'm praying it's not what i think it is.....

hey.good to me you. the "new" ls is a 2000 v8 sport. it's kind of sick right now. I came on here looking for help, but i think i may have figured out the the problem. I 'm going to do some more diagnosing before I post what i think the problem is.....GOD, I'm praying it's not what i think it is.....
What drivability problem it?

i've started a thread about the issue but i dont know yet how to link it hear. short answer: it's a no start. after a couple of months working on it i have a code of b1681 (pats transceiver fault). thats the only code found that relates to a no start condition. but i beleive it may have jumped time because of the sound it make when cranking. but i hope not. from reading the tsbs, it just may be the transceiver but im not sure. im planning on doing the pinpoint diags on the transceiver this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back