Hey, Wutsup fellas

Low Linc

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I jus signed up on here tonight. Jus thoguht Id say wutsup to all the peeps on here. I got myself a 1992 Lincoln Town Car Jack Nicklaus Edition. I'm into the lowrider scene, I got tinted windows, sound system, chrome 14" wire rims, and a 3 pump 8 battery hydraulic setup. Don't get me wrong tho, I dont fit the stereo type, IM up on here to learn some more about my town car and meet some people that are here for the same.

:W TO :V

You came to the right place. These guys can tell you anything you wanna know -- Bring a couple buddies and grab a seat -- Enjoy!

Low Linc said:
I jus signed up on here tonight. Jus thoguht Id say wutsup to all the peeps on here. I got myself a 1992 Lincoln Town Car Jack Nicklaus Edition. I'm into the lowrider scene, I got tinted windows, sound system, chrome 14" wire rims, and a 3 pump 8 battery hydraulic setup. Don't get me wrong tho, I dont fit the stereo type, IM up on here to learn some more about my town car and meet some people that are here for the same.

Welcome to the site. It is always nice to see new members on a daily basis. :W SO bring a few friends kick back and have a few beers and enjoy the company :Beer

Low Linc said:

Welcome.....bring on some pix :L :W :Beer

Low Linc said:
any pictures? you on layitlow.com as well?

Members online

No members online now.
Back