hey guys got noise in the new car

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys i got some noise in the front of the car when i make turns. checked the power steering fluid. and its perfect. almost sounds like a bad bushing or somthing in that nature.

Like a creaking sound? Does it happen with suspension travel or only when you turn? Both?

really only happens when you turn. can you buy the lower control arms with ball joint in them.

you said it's got over 100k miles? unless you know the front end has been rebuilt you should, imo, seriously consider doing a front end rebuild: UCA, LCA, sway bar end links, inner outer tie rod ends, SRBs...then prepare to maintain repair air ride....you don't want a car that looks great but rides like an old mule

thats very true i want to do the hole front end over all new. then i want to do a sensor ride high adjustment. and would love for you guys to help if you could

Start collecting parts. You are looking at around $450 for a complete rebuild minus the Air Shocks/Coil overs from Amazon.

ok thanks guys if you guys know were to get the upper and lowers complete please let me know thanks

imo, use Rock auto as your baseline, Moog is fine for everything except SRB's...get Ford oem, Motorcraft...get the sleeves from Spree; if yu decide to convert to springs you can get UCA's for a t-bird, some guys have had bad experiences with autozone/duralost UCA's; i also replaced sway bar bushings when i redid the front end;
---
you say your new car is rust free? you'll know for sure when you re-do the front suspension

The evap tray will tell the true story of how much salt the car has seen. Just because there's no rust holes present on the body/undercarriage doesn't mean bolts and fasteners aren't corroded..you'll find out shortly I guess.

thats not a bad idea. i am also going to order a set of front air bags and rear bag and keep them in storage along with a set of headlights

Onefreshls has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I not got from you post

Members online

No members online now.
Back