hey guys do mks wheels fit on ls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys im looking at the mks wheels and was woundering if you guys think they would fit right. just a question

Really haha. No the wheels won't fit. The ls has a different bolt pattern then the other Lincoln's because it's a jaguar at heart. And jags have a rare-er bolt pattern. I hope you were looking at the wheels on the ecoboost appearance package because those are the only ones on the mks worth looking at. Imo

what about up and down Sam I am haha

I just messing with you dude, at least it wasn't a question where he knew the wheel size. I mean we get the will these 5 by 110 fit. with a 25 offset and 46 inch diameter

whats funny about that question?

I just think it was a silly ?
That could have been answered in less then 1 min with a google search.
30 seconds to find ls bolt pattern
And 30 to find the mks pattern.

No offense and I'm not hating lol. I guess I've just been driving for 5 years now and I'm on my 3rd type of car (not counting that I had 3 ls's). And each car had not stock wheels so I'm familiar with bolt patterns and know you can't just look at wheels and say hey do these fit. Instead search wheel by the bolt patternyou need. Then you won't fall in love only to find that they won't fit.

I do think the 20"s on the ecoboost could look nice on the ls. Maybe someone should get one of them converters and do it lol!

Last edited:
Well technically. If he really liked the wheels.... Yes he COULD make them fit...but finding the correct bolt pattern would make it easier......

What happened to those Range Rover wheels you told me you were getting for free?

Where on the internet could you have possibly read that they won't fit? I told you that they would work....

If there are a bunch of people running RR's on the LS please direct me to them. I'd like to see this.

They were the 19" alloy 6 spokes. He sent me a picture of them and said he got them for free

DSCN2415.jpg

Looks like the LR3. I was looking at them a couple months ago

Last edited:
They would work. Offset is acceptable at 57et. 19x8. It all checks out for the bolt pattern conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back